why do I constantly get your ads over and over when gaming?

Discus and support why do I constantly get your ads over and over when gaming? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; tired of your obnoxious self-serving ads during gaming b9b00c1b-5a28-4b3b-bb1e-b7b416638620 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gerie Vellios, Jan 25, 2023.

1. why do I constantly get your ads over and over when gaming?

tired of your obnoxious self-serving ads during gaming

:)

Gerie Vellios, Jan 25, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here

Where are you getting these ads?
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Games with Gold

why do you keep duplicating your answers over and over, they stated they have gold, they got the game when it was first added to gold and no it is not showing on their account.
  4. iPrEdAtOr101 Win User

When is the next wave of Backwards Compatible games released?

Games are constantly being added, and as previous posts suggest, there will be over 100 titles readily available when it launches to the public. Hold tight!
  5. WT9009 Win User

How you rate the RE-PLAY ABILITY

It gets boring if you keep starting over constantly. Same problem with oblivion. What i do is i don't like my characters to go over 24 hours of game time. which makes me start over constantly. If i stopped the 24 hour thing i would probably find the game
    more enjoyable but i just can't stop with this 24 hour limit.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

Starting over games constantly.

can happen over time you lose the ability in some games you even forget or what happens with the story, it has happened to me
Thema:

1. why do I constantly get your ads over and over when gaming? - Similar Threads - why constantly ads

2. Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?: I understand this isn't necessarily microsofts products but I thought this would be a good place to go. Games on my Hdd are extremely slow and keep stuttering. It's a brand new hdd. Seagate...
  3. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  4. Why am I constantly getting Fortnite ads forced down my throat on XSS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I constantly getting Fortnite ads forced down my throat on XSS?: For months now, I've had the same game being pushed on me over and over with the Xbox Home ads. Not once have I even considered installing Fortnite as it is a game for toxic children yet you seem...
  5. Why do the Xbox Series X controllers constantly disconnect from the console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do the Xbox Series X controllers constantly disconnect from the console?: I have an Xbox series X that is roughly 1 year old and my controller disconnects from the console every 5-10 minutes. This problem only occurs while playing games and has essentially made my Xbox...
  6. Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?: I am having an issue with my Xbox saying I have to relink my Discord account. It never did this till tonight. Last week it was working fine for me. Now whenever I try to relink my account from...
  7. Why does Game Pass PC CONSTANTLY refuse to launch games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Game Pass PC CONSTANTLY refuse to launch games?: This started not long after Starfield launched. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but since then games will randomly refuse to launch, and I'll see a generic "Something went wrong" error: [img]...
  8. Why starfield game is crashing constantly? I can't play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why starfield game is crashing constantly? I can't play the game: I can't play Starfield, is crashing constantly 77a51b4a-4a7f-449d-9de4-4155485a2fe1
  9. Why is the game constantly crashing when I try to send my Sims to different locations?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the game constantly crashing when I try to send my Sims to different locations?: Game just updated and I've already had it crash several times within the last couple of hours. Mostly related to Sim travel. If I try to send my Sims anywhere, the game almost instantly crashes...
  10. Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...: Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again later unless I uninstall it and reinstall its starting to piss me off that ever since the update I been...