Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games?

Discus and support Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I always preorder my games digital, but for some reason I never get the rewards points. Like right now I bought assassin's creed Valhalla and I didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FrogboyX1, Nov 7, 2020.

1. FrogboyX1
    FrogboyX1 Guest

I always preorder my games digital, but for some reason I never get the rewards points. Like right now I bought assassin's creed Valhalla and I didn't receive the 6000 points.

:)

FrogboyX1, Nov 7, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Did you activate the punch card? I dont think you get the points until its launched
  3. BlackSilverAce Win User

Anyone else just lose 110 MS points?

^Ugh. Can't believe I missed that. The rewards program always struck me as a useless waste- expiring "reward" points just further prove that...
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing rewards points for preorders

Hello Namelessthehckr,

We responded to your post at (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/4a90ca88-2e05-46ab-ab39-e7a4fcc22ee8). I can confirm that the Credits were placed as pending into your
    account as pending on November 15th. However, it was labeled as our default MicrosoftStore.com offer and not the unique Watch Dogs 2 offer. However, the offers are the same. Since you are a Rewards member, using one of these offers awards you 15,000 Credits
    instead of $10 gift cards. The 15,000 Credits were deposited into your account on November 23rd. This Credit event can be reviewed from your MyStatement on the MyRewards page.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Missing rewards points for preorders

Support will double check everything, but keep in mind that as a rewards member you receive the 15,000 credits instead of the $10 gift code.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Microsoft rewards

You generally can't complete it if you haven't stamped it beforehand...hence why it specifies to "click here to activate first" on a lot of these Rewards offers. You could contact the Rewards team as listed above...after all, the worst they can do is say no.

This is why it is always a good idea to check the Rewards app before buying anything...I have missed out on a couple by not chekcing first
Thema:

1. Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games? - Similar Threads - Why always miss

2. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  3. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  4. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  5. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  6. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  7. Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?: Why is my XBOX controller order always pending? 70e75d1d-5f06-4353-9cda-3dc3f83632fc
  8. Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?: Why is my XBOX controller order always pending? 5fec3f03-b75f-4e13-8b45-2668dfe6276e
  9. why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control: I just bought a new laptop and I bought fh4 on steam and its linked to my new xbox account that i make. how do I deactivate my family safety permanetly 2422220d-4fd9-4872-ae8c-43bc3fc1f02c
  10. Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now: Please help over 4 hours in a que to play anything how long is your que 74d71caf-036b-4d20-9b47-69c5b4bf1b59