Why do have to spend more money to play Starfield standard edition?

Discus and support Why do have to spend more money to play Starfield standard edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered Starfield standard edition last month. However now I need the Premium edition? Is that correct? c388e0b7-eb63-4411-932a-ee438d65d86e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jose Arce2, Sep 6, 2023.

  1. Jose Arce2
    Jose Arce2 Guest

    Why do have to spend more money to play Starfield standard edition?


    I preordered Starfield standard edition last month. However now I need the Premium edition? Is that correct?

    :)
     
    Jose Arce2, Sep 6, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Why do have to spend more money to play Starfield standard edition?

    You would only need the premium edition to get early access. Otherwise, it's not a requirement to get the premium edition.
  3. THE SK1TZ Win User

    Console bundle

    The console bundles always come with a standard copy. Im not sure why though. Maybe they just want us to spend more money and buy both.
  4. Mister_Tez Win User

    Xbox One Day One Edition Console.

    I can understand the frustration, but given that you have already spent £1000 on games wouldn't it make far more sense to get another Xbox One (even if it's a standard edition), than to spend even more money on a PS4 and another game collection? You already
    have the games, that cost £1000, and you already have right to get the console replaced for free. Staying with the Xbox means spending no more money, jumping ship means shelling out all over again.

    There isn't really anything special about the Day One Edition...There's an Achievement, which I assume you already unlocked, and the controller says "Day One 2013". That's it.
  5. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

    spending more money

    Hi there, RAMPAGE MIA 2.

    I am terribly sorry to see that you are having these inconveniences, however for in the near future I highly recommend that you research into items that you buy, before purchasing them. Also, I suggest you stick to the official adapters such as the one in
    the following link:
    www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_1


    Hope this helps,

    Kind Regards,

    Ryan M (DarkLink 900)
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Starfield Pre-order version?

    Hello! As an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, you will have access to the standard edition of Starfield on the day of release. However, if you want to upgrade to the premium edition, you will need to purchase it separately. The premium edition is not included in your Game Pass subscription. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

    Keep in mind with.gamepass ultimate you don't keep starfield or any game you only have it while you are subscribed

    Meaning yes you do have to pay full price minus the 10% gamepass doscount
Thema:

Why do have to spend more money to play Starfield standard edition?

Loading...
  1. Why do have to spend more money to play Starfield standard edition? - Similar Threads - Why spend more

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why can't I spend my minecoins and why can't I join my friends world?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I spend my minecoins and why can't I join my friends world?: First off, I wanted to play actions and stuff with my friend. However, we encountered an issue while trying to play together. We wanted to play with the actions and stuff resource pack, but when I...
  10. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...