why do gift card expire in 90 days

Discus and support why do gift card expire in 90 days in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; its only 90 days for a gift card to expire and they don't make it clear i mean its a gift card tf xbox Is so greedy I had some on playstation for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jeffery Allen, May 24, 2023.

1. why do gift card expire in 90 days

its only 90 days for a gift card to expire and they don't make it clear i mean its a gift card tf xbox Is so greedy I had some on playstation for a year and never lost any i could use them when I wanted. i was going to use 10 towards dibialo 4 but it was gone from a auto redeem xbox loves taking point and money it seems like i see why they are in 3rd place no loyalty to the Consumers even way back with the 360 that was one reason I got a ps3. They push more people away from xbox instead of bring more in.

:)

Jeffery Allen, May 24, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Only promotional gift cards have an expiration date (that includes gift cards from the Microsoft Rewards program which is stated in the description). If you buy gift cards, they don't expire.
  3. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

Pre ordering Series X with gift cards

Just to add. expiration for gift cards (money) is 90 days.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Buying vouchers with reward points?

Do you mean the Xbox gift cards? If so, you have 90 days before the funds expire.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I saved up to $65.02 on Microsoft points and now it’s gone. I didn’t spend any of the points on anything. I need to get it back please l. A lot wasted.

Keep in mind that funds you earn from redeeming gift cards through Rewards expires after 90 days. If they expired, there's no way to get them back.

If you had the funds for less than 90 days, check your transactions at http://account.microsoft.com for any transactions you don't recognize.
  6. Wackieracer Win User

How do I accumulate enough points for a $20 gift card?

Keep doing the daily missions in the Microsoft rewards, and wait for the discount gift cards to roll around, as they often do that way it costs you less points to redeem the gift card.

Also as a gift card has to be spent within 90 days, keep building up your points and only redeem whenever you are going to spend it, as after the 90 days the balance of the gift card disappears.
Thema:

1. why do gift card expire in 90 days - Similar Threads - why gift card

2. I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed: Spent 100 freaking dollars on this pile of <removed> 570d53a3-d079-4fd1-9dc8-3efb1b030a3a
  3. Why i cant Open Microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant Open Microsoft rewards on xbox?: I cant Open Microsoft rewards on xboxand i dont know why , i hAve Xbox series x... And since 1 Jan 2023 cant Open the APP on Xbox i AM from Portugal and i need some Help for This when i Open de...
  4. Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?: Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying...
  5. Why won't black ops 2 to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't black ops 2 to load: Every now and then I try to play black ops 2 on my Xbox series s it will freeze on the Xbox 360 screen but I don't know how to fix it anyone have a guess why it keeps doing it...
  6. why are my ark official and unofficial servers not showing up even though I kn ow their up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my ark official and unofficial servers not showing up even though I kn ow their up: the player dedicated and non dedicated severs show up but unofficial and official just refuse to show up even though it doesn't say "no sessions found" the screen is blank and servers are not...
  7. i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???: i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???i can download only the base version omg i payed 100 plus euro for nothing? 6225b88e-d2f8-461e-8dce-aae2dd961a54
  8. Why does my Xbox keep turning my TV on?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox keep turning my TV on?: I turned CEC off, and I made sure all the CEC settings were off, but my Xbox still turns my TV on, my remote play also is not able to turn my Xbox on without turning on the TV. submitted by...
  9. why did i get money in my account instead of an Xbox gift card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get money in my account instead of an Xbox gift card?: I redeemed my reward points for an xbox gift card and i got money in my account instead. I wanted to Xbox code as you know, i GIFT CARD. How do I fix this? What's the point in ordering a Gift...
  10. Why it only appear 1 gift card instead of 2 when I redeemed it

in XBoX on Windows
    Why it only appear 1 gift card instead of 2 when I redeemed it: I redeemed 2 15$ gift card in xbox app in pc on the xbox game pass ultimate section it didn't work then i checked my balance it said i only have 15$ instead of 30$...