why do gift card expire in 90 days

Discus and support why do gift card expire in 90 days in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; its only 90 days for a gift card to expire and they don't make it clear i mean its a gift card tf xbox Is so greedy I had some on playstation for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jeffery Allen, May 24, 2023.

1. why do gift card expire in 90 days

its only 90 days for a gift card to expire and they don't make it clear i mean its a gift card tf xbox Is so greedy I had some on playstation for a year and never lost any i could use them when I wanted. i was going to use 10 towards dibialo 4 but it was gone from a auto redeem xbox loves taking point and money it seems like i see why they are in 3rd place no loyalty to the Consumers even way back with the 360 that was one reason I got a ps3. They push more people away from xbox instead of bring more in.

:)

Jeffery Allen, May 24, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Only promotional gift cards have an expiration date (that includes gift cards from the Microsoft Rewards program which is stated in the description). If you buy gift cards, they don't expire.
  3. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

Pre ordering Series X with gift cards

Just to add. expiration for gift cards (money) is 90 days.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Buying vouchers with reward points?

Do you mean the Xbox gift cards? If so, you have 90 days before the funds expire.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft account balance lost/wiped

Funds from gift cards from the Rewards program expire after 90 days unless you use them.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How long does it take for xbox giftcards from microsoft rewards to expire?

They expire 90 days after you redeem them. If you just keep earning points and do not redeem the gift cards yet, the points don't expire. So don't redeem the codes until you're ready.
Thema:

1. why do gift card expire in 90 days - Similar Threads - why gift card

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  4. why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work: I bought a 29.99 dollar gift card for java and bedrock at walmart It wouldnt work when i put it in i would like to know why 71910da3-3f5d-45e0-b5b6-cb8f1a1e0d5a
  5. I was just charged tax on my x box ultimate gift card of 54.99 why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was just charged tax on my x box ultimate gift card of 54.99 why is that: Why am I being charged tax now on my ultimate gift cards now at stores 04005eee-b5d9-43d6-a528-12a29b749ac7
  6. why can’t my friend use his gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t my friend use his gift card?: Bought a $100 gift card for a friend, he says when he tries to use it a message pops up saying oops sorry we don’t know what went wrong appears. I have seen the 100 dollars appear under his...
  7. Why is my Xbox gift card code not working even though I put the code in right

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox gift card code not working even though I put the code in right: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** b041d868-22c1-48df-9c4e-ffb36debb107
  8. why have the robux gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why have the robux gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards?: why have the roblox gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards and will they be back. 80df6bef-c506-4514-93a0-b7872a61570e
  9. Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?: My son was unable to purchase Vbucks on his Xbox console (previously he has had no issues). He was prompted to “ask a parent” for help. That sent an email to his father, who then used PayPal to...
  10. why did i get money in my account instead of an Xbox gift card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get money in my account instead of an Xbox gift card?: I redeemed my reward points for an xbox gift card and i got money in my account instead. I wanted to Xbox code as you know, i GIFT CARD. How do I fix this? What's the point in ordering a Gift...