why do games over 30 days cant get refund

Discus and support why do games over 30 days cant get refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; im trying to refund a game that dont play but it wont allow me to refund it 95994051-ac5f-47ee-9d7d-862694939924 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by James Perez1, Dec 21, 2023.

  1. James Perez1
    James Perez1 Guest

    why do games over 30 days cant get refund


    im trying to refund a game that dont play but it wont allow me to refund it

    :)
     
    James Perez1, Dec 21, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    why do games over 30 days cant get refund

    The timeframe for refunds is 14 days. It's basically because there are games that can be played and completed in that time so it keeps people from just buying a game, playing it, then refunding it.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    My Refund For Over 30 Days

    Refunds are not given through the forums. You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. NastyNat88 Win User

    Where is the rest of my money?

    Nope not over 30 days yet and I know it was just the holiday. The e-mail I received from MS said the whole 19.97 was found to be fraudulent and would be refunded. I just don't know why they would choose to refund each charge separately, one-at-a-time.
  5. Paul1708 Win User

    Game issue associated with account problem

    Hey George Makro

    The wait time for 30 days cant be changed unfortunately. This is a safety feature to prevent all your securityinfo been changed with out you knowing. In the 30 days you can still sign in and play your games but you wouldnt be able too change any other privacy
    settings or security info in that 30 day window.

    You can see what you can and cant do in the 30 days and why microsoft has this on this page

    https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/security/update-security-information
  6. Dmitry Ryndin Win User

    Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

    any chance to get a refund if no one can even answer on this? why do i need to buy a game that i cant even launch
Thema:

why do games over 30 days cant get refund

Loading...
  1. why do games over 30 days cant get refund - Similar Threads - why games days

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  5. Why after updating the game did my world revert back 300 days?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after updating the game did my world revert back 300 days?: I had a world at around 600 days played. I just updated the game on my Xbox but when I went on to the world it showed the progress and day count from around day 300. I tried looking for other...
  6. Why has it been 4 days and my game still says pending

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has it been 4 days and my game still says pending: I had previously bought Palworld with my xbox gift card about 4 days ago and the thing continues to say pending I dont know why this is happening or taking so long please help...
  7. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  8. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  9. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  10. Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???: I pay for a service and I would like to know why it barely worked when I had my old wifi and now that I upgraded to actually play cloud gaming smoothly, it's tell me "too many people are playing"...