Why do Bethesda games keep crashing?!/!?! Please fix this mess asap.
Discus and support Why do Bethesda games keep crashing?!/!?! Please fix this mess asap. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So Fallout 4 crashes every 30 minutes or so.. Dishonored crashes whenever I load a save within 5 minutes.. Rage 2 crashes within an hour. Prey (the new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aragonbattlebone, Nov 24, 2022.
Thema:
Why do Bethesda games keep crashing?!/!?! Please fix this mess asap.
Loading...
-
Why do Bethesda games keep crashing?!/!?! Please fix this mess asap. - Similar Threads - Why Bethesda games
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Why do Bethesda accounts still exist?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy do Bethesda accounts still exist?: It's been 4+ years since MS bought Bethesda. Why is Microsoft maintaining all these separate account systems? Some of us actively avoid games that require anything more than our Xbox account and... -
Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old... -
Why will microsoft not enable script extenders for bethesda titles?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy will microsoft not enable script extenders for bethesda titles?: A MASSIVE selling point of all bethesda games is the modding capability, and now with starfield release, yet another game is not going to receive the best mods on game pass because of a lack of...