Why DLCs are disappearing??
Discus and support Why DLCs are disappearing?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So ive been wanting to go back and get WWE 2K14 and purchase the season pass to get all the loaded content (2k14 was the last best wwe game imo) and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tha Sandman101, Apr 25, 2019.
Thema:
Why DLCs are disappearing??
Loading...
-
Why DLCs are disappearing?? - Similar Threads - Why DLCs are
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why is not appearing the dlcs or deluxe version in this game?
in XboX InsidersWhy is not appearing the dlcs or deluxe version in this game?: Hello community of Xbox Support I like to buy this game on my pc in the microsoft store but theres is a problem is not appearing any dlcs or deluxe version of the game is isnt the only assassins... -
Why are the Arkham Origins DLCs unavailable on XBOX
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy are the Arkham Origins DLCs unavailable on XBOX: This is really bad business. I am asking this question with hopes that Microsoft employees will read it and take it seriously. There were a lot of Xbox users who are big fans of the Arkham... -
Why cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc: I can't access my train SIM world dlcs that I purchased on Xbox on my pc but it'll let me access the game b09eea1c-ec69-45d3-b52c-eee38e4976e7 -
Why are my DLCS not showing?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy are my DLCS not showing?: I recently redeemed a code for a Destiny 2 DLC. Everything seemed to be fine, it redeemed as normal but when I was in my account, the dlcs are not showing as there. I use the xbox app on pc to... -
Why is microsoft making me repurchase dlcs?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is microsoft making me repurchase dlcs?: I purchased 3 dlcs a few months ago for Destiny 2 they were the beyond light DLC the Forsaken DLC and the Shadowkeep DLC. I also purchased the witch queen and light fall but I don't have a problem...