Why didn't I get my reward?

Discus and support Why didn't I get my reward? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I redeemed 1800 of my Xbox reward points on 5-12-24 at around 10 P.M. and now on 5-13-24 at 1:38 p.m. I still have not received my reward. Why has this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Landen Davies, May 14, 2024.

1. Why didn't I get my reward?

I redeemed 1800 of my Xbox reward points on 5-12-24 at around 10 P.M. and now on 5-13-24 at 1:38 p.m. I still have not received my reward. Why has this happened, and is there a way for me to get my points back if I do not receive my reward?

:)

Landen Davies, May 14, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Check your order history on the redemption page of the Rewards site. It'll either give the option to resend the code or it will list the code there. If not, contact Rewards support via the contact link at the very bottom of the Rewards site.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. XBLRewards8 Win User

I didn't get my rewards

Hello herofire909,

You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/),
    where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount. The offer you are looking for is Games on Demand, which was placed as pending in January and part of your January 24th deposit.
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

I didn't get my rewards

Hi THE IRVINE. Since your purchases were made prior to your registration to the program, they did not count. Since you are now a member, your future eligible purchases will be calculated.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Didn't get my reward

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, You'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
Thema:

1. Why didn't I get my reward? - Similar Threads - Why didn't reward

2. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  3. why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know: I am super mad my mom made this account when I was 7 in 2017 and now I get suspended for a gamer pic I didn't know was inappropriate I appealed for it, and guess what denied I can't believe it I...
  4. Why didn't I get money back when I refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get money back when I refunded: When I refunded a game my money didn't get deposited back in my card 1584958d-0aa8-4148-95c2-a29ab8b3b4cd
  5. Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?: Hello Microsoft so I bought a game but it won't play and I restarted the console so when I go refund it it got approved but I didn't get a single notification that I got a refund even my game was...
  6. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  7. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  8. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  9. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  10. Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?: I just pre-ordered MW3 vault edition and used a $50.00 xbox gift card and paid the remaining balance on my CC. The order still shows as pending and I also haven't gotten any of the pre-order...