why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?

Discus and support why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i bought it and it never came through email. I typed in the correct email address and it never showed up. It has been like this for months now. You... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PloxVR, Nov 17, 2023.

1. PloxVR
    PloxVR Guest

i bought it and it never came through email. I typed in the correct email address and it never showed up. It has been like this for months now.

You guys owe me 100 robux.

i can give you (staff) the order id thing if u guys want

:)

PloxVR, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there PloxVR, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you are referring to the Microsoft Rewards Robux reward, then I recommend you to go to the order history of your Microsoft Rewards account using the following link and click the "Resend" button to have the Robux redemption code sent to you via email again:

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory

[​IMG]

If you still don't receive the email after doing this, or if it doesn't appear in your order history, then it's necessary for you to contact Microsoft Rewards Support directly for assistance through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow gamers trying to help and guide other players.

I appreciate your understanding and wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. William Wilkinson1 Win User

Microsoft Rewards : 1,500 Points

I saw somebody saying 9 days but didnt count in the streak neither the search points u can get up to 322 points a day usually with the exception of a lazy day or so you can get 100 robux every week i hope this comment helped
  4. Behzad Hanif Win User

II

it when i try to get the robux with my points it doesn't work
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see my robux any answers?

Hi Mohammed, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you checked your Microsoft Rewards Transaction History?

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory?redref=amc

I hope this helps.
  6. Xilo_Deez Win User

I bought Robux but i didnt get it and i went to get a refund and they declined it???

Just wondering how do u do that?
Thema:

1. why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points? - Similar Threads - why didnt 100

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  7. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  8. Why didnt i get my cape on my java edition of minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didnt i get my cape on my java edition of minecraft?: Simple as the title states. i didnt get my cape and my friend did. Ive checked my accounts everywhere i can and still nothing. Please help i want the cape. b898d3f1-e2b5-4560-9ba9-3f51942a0969
  9. why i didnt get the reward ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i didnt get the reward ?: I got a code for a fortnite pack from a friend and tried to redeem it in microsoft redeem and it said that i did it successfully but when i opened fortnite it wasnt there...
  10. Why is my account banned when I didnt do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my account banned when I didnt do anything wrong: Can my account be unbanned because I did nothing wrong to be banned a friend got mad at me an kept reporting my account I did nothing wrong for this to happen 2fd67d4e-6b4f-413c-afe7-6ee11fd32264