Why didn't I get access to free multiplayer in shareware games?

Discus and support Why didn't I get access to free multiplayer in shareware games? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday, after all my Xbox subscriptions expired, I updated (back) to Alpha Skip-Ahead, but didn't get access to free multiplayer in F2P games. Along... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Eufeek, Apr 15, 2021.

1. /u/Eufeek
    /u/Eufeek Guest

Yesterday, after all my Xbox subscriptions expired, I updated (back) to Alpha Skip-Ahead, but didn't get access to free multiplayer in F2P games. Along with this, Xbox Parties is also not available to me. What could be the reason?

submitted by /u/Eufeek
    [link] [comments]

/u/Eufeek, Apr 15, 2021
  2. DAEDMANOFNINGO Win User

Unable to find code that came with the Xbox One Box

fortnite is a free to play online multiplayer game.

you can download the game for free from the Xbox store.

that's why it didn't come with the code.
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

Where's that war that makes me happy?

Too busy playing great games to care about the shareware crap.
  4. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Make Xbox Live Gold Free or take it away.

xbox has a great service with the membership gold. Is not only play multiplayer games, you can access to deals, games free. also other companies have a online suscription to play, so why xbox should de be free?
  5. Argontheos Win User

we could have a little say about the free games .

The ToS for X1 will likely explain that you can't access GWG games without a subscription. You own them though, and you didn't pay for any of them. Your issue is with ownership/access on X1, not with what you're getting free, or what you've paid for - or
    what you think you're paying for with a Gold sub.

You're not paying for games.

And no, online gaming is part of the subscription fee. You can't buy server access from the online store at a RRP of 49.99. There's no party package and multiplayer features going for 39.99. The games you're getting...

... FFFFFFFFFFFFRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

... have value, and a cost, and you're not being asked to pay for them. Free. You're getting them free, while Silver members are paying real money for them, and when their time as GWGs is up - they cost money again. They're no longer free.

Free.

Free.

Access to them has nothing to do with whether you paid for them or not. That's a separate issue. Heh ha. You didn't pay for them. You got them for nowt. Nata. Nothing.

~ Free. {XD
  6. WorserPit9 Win User

Does the xbox play mp4 and avi files.

Your method is really works for me, and it even helps to play other video like flv, mov, 3gp, wmv, avi, vob, mpg, avchd, rmvb and etc.

So l like it

But it is shareware with free trial, so i review it as good
Thema:

1. Why didn't I get access to free multiplayer in shareware games? - Similar Threads - Why didn't access

2. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  3. why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know: I am super mad my mom made this account when I was 7 in 2017 and now I get suspended for a gamer pic I didn't know was inappropriate I appealed for it, and guess what denied I can't believe it I...
  4. Why didn't I get money back when I refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get money back when I refunded: When I refunded a game my money didn't get deposited back in my card 1584958d-0aa8-4148-95c2-a29ab8b3b4cd
  5. Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?: Hello Microsoft so I bought a game but it won't play and I restarted the console so when I go refund it it got approved but I didn't get a single notification that I got a refund even my game was...
  6. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  7. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  8. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  9. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  10. Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?: I bought minecraft java and bedrock a while ago and I am pretty sure before June six(the minecraft vanilla cape date). I still haven't recieved it. Could you possibly let me know when I bought...