Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod...

Discus and support Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive tried to get help but you havent even have a call line you pretty much let this guy take my account as of early this morning he changed the email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jeffryhuseman, May 4, 2020.

1. Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod...

Ive tried to get help but you havent even have a call line you pretty much let this guy take my account as of early this morning he changed the email from
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information] which is mine to [Mod Removed - Personal Information], ive spent a ton of money on xbox and you guys cant even help me get what i pay for back from a hacker. I want to be contacted by a
    supervisor

:)

jeffryhuseman, May 4, 2020
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod Removed - Personal Information] stole my gamertag

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod Removed - Personal Information] stole my gamertag

Hello Jeffery,

Thank for your post. Unfortunately, on the forums we are unable to adjust your profile's account security information. The best approach to this issue is to attempt

Account Recovery
    , if you are sill unable to recover your account please use the
    Contact Us portal to speak to an agent for further recovery steps.

I hope this helps.
  4. HunterTharp Win User

Xbox support

sorry for the delay I did not see the email that there was a response I have tried both of the troubleshooting steps both did not work My account was hacked and someone had used my last switch I don’t know why you guys can’t give me a switch if someone had hacked into my account my Microsoft account and you guys cant do anything that is stupid
  5. DeniqL Win User

Why did you guys change my profile picture and why

Hi,Michelle! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Which profile picture did you have?
  6. xzZ Sketch Zzx Win User

Account hacked? On Christmas eve?!?!?

It has and the guy is still on it and why Is it my accounts always gets hacked on the 6 month? All hard different passwords. Have you had an account hacked?
Thema:

Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod...

1. Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod... - Similar Threads - Why did guys

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  6. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  9. Why did you guys now charge me for 2k24 after I already preordered it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you guys now charge me for 2k24 after I already preordered it?: So I preordered 2k24 the day it was up for preordering, it says I have the game but at the same nothing was taking out of my account yet. So now all of a sudden today I get the charge but my bank...
  10. Why did you guys change my profile picture and why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you guys change my profile picture and why: It wasn't inappropriate what's what's good I don't know why my profile picture got changed 036604b5-c772-4789-9122-c340f3e2d63c