Why did you charge me 3 times for ONE gamertag change? On top of that, you are not even...

Discus and support Why did you charge me 3 times for ONE gamertag change? On top of that, you are not even... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What the H... For real people? Contact me please. b8aa8f93-379d-4c06-a39c-785376052dfc Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A J6, Jan 19, 2023.

1. A J6
    A J6 Guest

Why did you charge me 3 times for ONE gamertag change? On top of that, you are not even...

What the H...

For real people? Contact me please.

:)

2. Dericka Win User

Why did you charge me 3 times for ONE gamertag change? On top of that, you are not even changing my gamertag.

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please check your transaction if it also has three gamertag change? Thanks!
  3. Spazpol Win User

Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.

Hi there !

I don't know how to contact the support by mail, so... Here I am !

I never, ever, changed my Gamertag, since I was playing on my Xbox years ago.

It's said that you can change it for free if you didn't choose it. At least, that's my case I think. The one I wanted years ago was taken, Xbox tell me to take the actual one. I kept it for many times, now I'm back because of SoT, but my gamertag feel a
    bit oldy too me.

So, why is the Windows charging me 10 bucks now ? Should I not be able to change it for free ?

And how do I contact the support ?
    I guess the question when you originally made you tag, did you enter in a gamertag even though your preferred one was taken? While you do have the ability to change your gamertag once at no charge, that is only if the gamertag you have was one that was
    a generic one provided at the time of creation. Depending how old your gamertag is, you may have created it before that system was implemented meaning you do not have an option to change your tag for free. In that case that price you see is the standard
    cost if you wish to change you Gamertag.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Смена GameTag[Translation-Change GameTag]

Hi Makc,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on why you being charged for gamer tag change. Here is the guide for

how to change gamer tag
    in case you need it.

Reason you are being charged is you most likely chose a name at the beginning.

Once you find an available gamertag, click Claim it.

Note If your gamertag was created for you when you initially signed up for Xbox (meaning you did not choose it yourself), you can change it one time for free. Additional Xbox gamertag changes cost extra.

What this means is if you put anything in when you made your account, then you used the free change.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Tomesso Win User

Change my NameTAG

6. Nursemorph Win User

I beg pla can I have a free second name change £8 is too mutch

No-one on here will be able to help you. The charge is there to stop people changing their gamertags all the time and, far as I know, there are no exceptions, even when people have made mistakes
Thema:

1. Why did you charge me 3 times for ONE gamertag change? On top of that, you are not even... - Similar Threads - Why did charge

2. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  3. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  6. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing: So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in...
  7. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  8. why did i get charged

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i get charged: i turne of my recurring bill on my xbox for game pass and i switched to pc using the same account and i got charged for game pass even though it was turned of i turned of the subscription again in...
  9. Why did you guys now charge me for 2k24 after I already preordered it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you guys now charge me for 2k24 after I already preordered it?: So I preordered 2k24 the day it was up for preordering, it says I have the game but at the same nothing was taking out of my account yet. So now all of a sudden today I get the charge but my bank...
  10. why did i get charged twice for a gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get charged twice for a gamertag change?: as you can see there are two different order numbers for two different payments and the same charge for the same thing two different times a24b19b2-01ca-4c53-942d-a1dba0cfa474