Why did this ban happen

Discus and support Why did this ban happen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was banned for something a that was supposed to be making me unbanned on Wednesday April 26th, but when I get on Xbox the next day I see that it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SenChi_701, Apr 26, 2023.

1. SenChi_701
    SenChi_701 Guest

Why did this ban happen

I was banned for something a that was supposed to be making me unbanned on Wednesday April 26th, but when I get on Xbox the next day I see that it is now May 8th. When I went to check my bans I notice something strange, it was 2 bans, the second new one with no reason on it started a day when I wasn’t even on the Xbox that much, and when I did get on the Xbox I couldn’t have done anything wrong because I was playing a single player game with obviously no one to talk to because of the current one I had. If I can’t get this banned token away that’s fine. AS LONG AS I FIND OUT WHY IT HAPPENED.

:)

SenChi_701, Apr 26, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Why did this ban happen

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello SenChi_701, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Learn why your account was banned or suspended from Xbox Live

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. Smwutches Win User

why did this happen

What game is it? Not all games can be downloaded on the PC just for owning it on the Xbox.
  4. [EX] Win User

why did this happen

Hi,

not every game is a "play anywhere" title !
  5. Leonard_Y Win User

Why did this happen on FH5?

Hi GonnaSnipeYa35,

I totally understand where your coming from.

This situation is totally out of our control here in Xbox since this is a game related problem. What I can recommend you to do is to use a different account in seeking an explanation of what really is the cause of the problem.

Hoping you understand

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  6. Leonard_Y Win User

Why did this happen on FH5?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Xbox Forum.

I understand your sentiments about getting banned/suspended due to the reasons indicated on your post. This is a game related issue and should be consulted directly to Forza Support Team. I haven't received reports related to this issue from our Internal Support as well.

You can follow the guide below on how to reach out to Forza Support or you can do the usual steps you do when you reach out to Forza Support team before.

• Login on this link Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net) using your using any working Forza account
    • Click Create a ticket

[​IMG]

• You will be prompted to a page to fill out a form. Filter the options according to your issue, if you can attach a screenshot please include for them to have a better picture of the situation

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
Thema:

Why did this ban happen

1. Why did this ban happen - Similar Threads - Why did ban

2. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  3. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  4. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  5. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  6. Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.: I looked and I i still don't know why 579e31df-2d59-4473-903c-630e2a51b6a7
  7. Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”: I was fighting some girl and said “lmao ur horrif” and got banned and when I go to the enforcement page it won’t even let me submit and appeal to get it removed? 009b30b2-c6c1-4967-b580-58748a007f36
  8. Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?: I was permabanned in warzone 2 for no reason. Same reason everyone gets banned for (unauthorized use of data...) Before I was banned, I pre-ordered MW3 and the next day I got permabanned. As of...
  9. Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned: I got banned for nothing, i was playing seige then got banned i dont have a mic n i dont message anyone 95069c8f-a958-4176-ba5f-f51d6d9e1a60
  10. why did i get banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get banned?: I want to know why I got banned it says "Reason for action: This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action." but then gives me no details my account name is...