Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning

Discus and support Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was just banned seconds ago for nothing at all. I have been recently been stalked and harassed and yet I was banned without reason.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SAINTROW DA 3, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning

I was just banned seconds ago for nothing at all. I have been recently been stalked and harassed and yet I was banned without reason.

:)

SAINTROW DA 3, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Koods Win User

Bans can be handed out for any number of different reasons & more often than not come without warning. I'd suggest checking out enforcement.xbox.com and seeing what that says and if possible it's from there that you can start any appeals process.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello SAINTROW DA 3,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account.
    We recommend to appeal the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a case review. The decisions
    are made and upheld by the enforcement team. If you notice anyone that is violating the code of conduct, we suggest

blocking and reporting the player
    . The enforcement team will investigate the report and take the appropriate action. We hope this helps!
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

You can find information regarding your suspension by checking your Enforcement history which can be found here. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026773/xbox-learn-why-your-account-was-banned-or-suspended-from-xbox-live

If your suspension lasts 48 hours or longer then you can submit a case review and possibly have your suspension nullified.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic0-6
  5. SAINTROW DA 3 Win User

Also I can take picture proof which I already di I have no needs work on my profile and I checked my enforcement page and I have green bar.
  6. FNHB Win User

Account banned - Create New Account

Dear enforcement team

You have banned my account for no reason or giving me a warning I'm am very disappointed that y'all did to me. I thought you'll give a warning but nothing I really wanna talk to you guys by email or my phone a.s.a.p. please this isn't fair to everyone if
    banned without a warning. So please contact me
Thema:

1. Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning - Similar Threads - Why did enforcement

2. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  3. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  6. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing: So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in...
  7. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  8. Why did I lose all of my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I lose all of my points: I lost for 1500 points I was about to redeem it for rubox and then I had no points but my purchase history is empty I want my points back a445cd54-98ed-4af1-9fe1-d9530a31bc96
  9. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  10. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6