Why did my Xbox app uninstall Trailmakers??

Discus and support Why did my Xbox app uninstall Trailmakers?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox app uninstalled my Trailmakers and now i have to pay to get it back and my data will probably be lost. 6619aaa8-b7fc-4572-abd8-b895c475b288 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sam Whitter, May 1, 2023.

1. Sam Whitter
    Sam Whitter Guest

My xbox app uninstalled my Trailmakers and now i have to pay to get it back and my data will probably be lost.

:)

Sam Whitter, May 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Sam!

Is it the only game you're having this kind of issue?

Please confirm on your account page if you have an active subscription for PC Game Pass via https://account.microsoft.com/services. Then go to https://account.xbox.com/Profile to check if it's on your correct Xbox profile or gamertag.

Be sure to sign in your correct account from the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store that has the active subscription.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Reinstalled game on W10 PC and my worlds are missing

they are saved locally and no cloud saving, when you uninstall it removes most files. why did you uninstall and not just update the game via the xbox app or store.
  4. hesslelad Win User

Error code: (0x8007042b)

I totally uninstalled the game then reinstalled and that didn't work ,after deleting all Xbox apps and reinstalling that didn't work ,but what did work was creating a shortcut to my desktop no idea why that would make a difference but it did
  5. Baldyshawzie Win User

2 xboxes sharing game pass ultimate at the same time

Yeah it already is and he was playing trailmakers in his room. I came home and went on Far Cry New Dawn and it kept kicking me out of his xbox.

I then signed my profile out of his xbox and he wasn't able to play trailmakers.

How can I get around this coz I want to play on my xbox as well as my son being able to play on his at the same time
  6. WIZVRD Win User

EA App (eaconnect.microsoft://launch?version=1.0&port=4700)

So, I went to my windows search bar and typed "apps and features" and then searched "Xbox" uninstalled it. Then did the same for the "EA" app uninstalled it. After that I went to the windows search bar and type "Microsoft store". Proceed to redownloading "Xbox app" and within the Xbox app redownload the "EA app". This fixed my issue.
Thema:

1. Why did my Xbox app uninstall Trailmakers?? - Similar Threads - Why did app

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  6. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  9. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  10. Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?: My profile still has the keyboard keys mapped as some shift buttons (my paddle is G while not holding the shift button and H when holding it), but now when I go to add a new shift button as a...