Why did my son get banned?

Discus and support Why did my son get banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son got a 2 day ban for sending this message Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyytttgf44r545r4543re4trrf cooolllllllll niiiiiiicccccccceeeeee woiiiiiiiiiiiiinnh☹️☹️... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Richard12345#, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Why did my son get banned?

My son got a 2 day ban for sending this message

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyytttgf44r545r4543re4trrf cooolllllllll niiiiiiicccccccceeeeee woiiiiiiiiiiiiinnh☹️☹️

Can anyone explain why he has been banned?

Thanks

:)

Richard12345#, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Richard12345# Win User

Thank you for your reply.

I've been to the enforcement page but doesn't explain why he was banned just says:

This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action.

I can't see where he sent from as well as I've gone through his messages and he said he hasn't sent that message today.

It is so stupid and he is so upset that he has been banned as he hasn't done anything wrong
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for an official answer, but that can be classified as spam and can result in a suspension.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

why did my son get suspended????

The enforcement team wont give you the specifics & your rep has nothing to do with whether you can be suspended or not.

Any report filed against someone has to be investigated which takes time so the chances are your step son was suspended for something that happened weeks ago,not the incident you are describing.
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about suspensions, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. ASSASS1N SHAD0W Win User

thank you, but i went there, as suggested by the webchat team and it does not give any specifics about about what was "said"- it gives a very generic reason and there is no way i can contact anyone from xbox on that site! Argh!!!!

Also my son's status is classed as "good player", where as the 'reporter' 'needs work', which seems not to be fair.
Thema:

1. Why did my son get banned? - Similar Threads - Why did son

2. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  3. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  6. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing: So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in...
  7. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  8. Why did I lose all of my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I lose all of my points: I lost for 1500 points I was about to redeem it for rubox and then I had no points but my purchase history is empty I want my points back a445cd54-98ed-4af1-9fe1-d9530a31bc96
  9. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  10. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6