why did my pc restart

Discus and support why did my pc restart in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i’ve went to factory reset my pc and reinstall windows as because it’s been really slow, and during my reset i’ve gotten the “Why did my pc restart”... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Caeelol, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Caeelol
    Caeelol Guest

why did my pc restart

i’ve went to factory reset my pc and reinstall windows as because it’s been really slow, and during my reset i’ve gotten the “Why did my pc restart” putting me in a infinite restart loop and there’s nothing i can do, i’ve tried command prompt but it asks what account and the only account available is “Administrator” and therefore i don’t know the password can someone please help me my pc is unusable as of right now
    why did my pc restart [​IMG]

why did my pc restart [​IMG]

:)

Caeelol, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

why did my pc restart

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Caeelol

Probably your system is corrupted, in this case the best option is perform a custom installation for windows
    <you can recover your personal files later>

Please follow this article to do that
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  3. MrYggdrasil Win User

Tried to move downloaded game to new ssd and now I can't install it at all.

This on my PC, I did try a restart with no success. Thank you thou.
  4. AlexLunali Win User

Can't download from Xbox Game Pass (PC)

Hi,

Have you tried to restart your pc or looked if you require a update for your pc?
    Yes I did, update check for both my pc and the microsoft store, i restarted it several times, nothing has changed
  5. BrunoLisboa Lima Win User

Games on XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC not working.

ok so, i did everything you said, restarted my pc and all, but, it's still the same,
  6. Hoodphu Win User

Hitman Trilogy Game Pass / Microsoft Account Issue

Thank you for the help!

I did this before actually, but did not restart my PC. That was the step I missed which ended up working. :)
Thema:

why did my pc restart

1. why did my pc restart - Similar Threads - why did restart

2. Why did they ban downloading images in the first place

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did they ban downloading images in the first place: Why did they ban downloading images in the first place bb3b3309-820a-4dbb-8383-810894a81771
  3. Why did I lose the progress on all of my games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I lose the progress on all of my games?: So, I have had my Xbox one for a while and recently just got it back from a friend that I let borrow it temporarily. While they had my console, they used their own account and mine had been signed...
  4. Why did I get com ban from making an LFG

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get com ban from making an LFG: why did I get Com ban from an LFG from 3 days ago?! It was a Fortnite LFG and I said “Adults only, Building. Don’t have to be good” explain yourselves please? e1a8c7b8-e192-43e0-b2fc-c7235d17f3a7
  5. Why did I get a Account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a Account suspension: [img] I got a message ban for 4 days. After 2 days I try to hop back on my game and I see I got a 15 day account suspension but no reasoning context no nothing about why my account got suspended....
  6. Why did i get banned for the Same reason month after the first one

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did i get banned for the Same reason month after the first one: Im hoping someone see this i got banned for the same reason so the dumb enforcement team need to get rid of their bot system cuhz i even try to get it reviewed just to be denied because they mad...
  7. Why did The Walking Dead: New Frontier stopped being free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did The Walking Dead: New Frontier stopped being free?: Microsoft announced that all TWD games will be free on game pass. But first we could not play the episodes 2-5 and now even the first episode is not free! Can anyone tell me what is going on...
  8. Why did my son get banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my son get banned?: My son got a 2 day ban for sending this message Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyytttgf44r545r4543re4trrf cooolllllllll niiiiiiicccccccceeeeee woiiiiiiiiiiiiinnh☹️☹️ Can anyone explain why he has been banned?...
  9. Why am I suspended? I did nothing wrong the day I got suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I suspended? I did nothing wrong the day I got suspended: I was on my xbox when a friend invited me it said I couldn’t join him because I was suspended I did nothing wrong to get me suspended. When it happend I was just on YouTube....
  10. Why did i get banned for saying in the looking for group for rocket league "H tw fennec W...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for saying in the looking for group for rocket league "H tw fennec W...: Why did i get banned for saying in the looking for group for rocket league "H tw fennec W cred offers" are you being serious can you get this lifted 26e93502-2eb2-4e7e-bc58-ea35d1e0dcd9