Why did my minecoins not redeem?

Discus and support Why did my minecoins not redeem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was redeeming minecoins on Microsoft rewards on Xbox and I went back on Minecraft and still have 0 minecoins 46e427f8-b1dc-438c-9097-4846d0a0c46c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Display name is, May 26, 2023.

1. Why did my minecoins not redeem?

I was redeeming minecoins on Microsoft rewards on Xbox and I went back on Minecraft and still have 0 minecoins

:)

Display name is, May 26, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. JustinChen9 Win User

I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter collection.

It says I have it but I never got the minecoins and I sent text to Xbox support but this is really getting to be a pain and I rlly want my minecoins. Is there another way I can redeem my minecoins, for example email?
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

help

Hello Solo_Note77,

Are you able to play Minecraft with the disc you own? Is it currently in your Xbox as you purchased the Minecoins? If you can play the game, the minecoins should be in there.

Here are some frequently asked questions about Minecoins: Redeem Minecoins | Minecraft
  5. samyoonun Win User

Can't redeem Minecoins - get message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent mJMM2t5WG0SEGV1X.30.37

with all due respect, I did not make a one-time purchase. I purchased three separate gift cards. each gift card is $19.99 and is good for 3500 Minecoins. Each gift card was rung up by the Target cashier separately and each gift card has it's own distinct "Download Code." again, we've done this multiple times in the past: i.e. bought separate Minecoin gift cards, each of the same value and Minecoin denomination and redeemed each gift card on my son's Microsoft/Xbox account. each time we redeem a gift card, I can go to our Order History and see each card and see each Minecoin amount as well as log into his Minecraft account to show all Minecoins redeemed. so again, with all due respect, these are not one-time purchases. I've seen others on this forum who've had the same issue.
  6. PaulToCo Win User

Microsoft rewards on Xbox not working

just redeemed Minecraft Minecoins in-game currency but cannot find the 'coins' anywhere. @MSFT - where did they go? how do I find them?
Thema:

1. Why did my minecoins not redeem? - Similar Threads - Why did minecoins

2. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  3. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  6. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing: So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in...
  7. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  8. Why did I lose all of my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I lose all of my points: I lost for 1500 points I was about to redeem it for rubox and then I had no points but my purchase history is empty I want my points back a445cd54-98ed-4af1-9fe1-d9530a31bc96
  9. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  10. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6