Why did my fortnite username change?

Discus and support Why did my fortnite username change? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I tried to play fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming I logged in normally and it changed my fortnite username to LevelJacket9865. I’m really annoyed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Leete, Dec 17, 2022.

1. David Leete
    David Leete Guest

Recently I tried to play fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming I logged in normally and it changed my fortnite username to LevelJacket9865. I’m really annoyed because I payed 5 dollars or something to only be Goattrux. Could someone please help me cause it’s really annoying!

:)

David Leete, Dec 17, 2022
  2. Rainbow__ Win User

Did you get asked what your date of birth was when you logged in?
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

4. Nick Watts Win User

Same here and its driving me mad - any progress on this at all?
  5. clive engelberg Win User

Hi.

We are having the same issue. Please can you let me know how you got this resolved.

It made a new username and we just want to continue using our old username.

Thanks
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Change FortNite Name

Thema:

1. Why did my fortnite username change? - Similar Threads - Why did fortnite

2. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  3. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  6. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing: So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in...
  7. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  8. Why did I lose all of my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I lose all of my points: I lost for 1500 points I was about to redeem it for rubox and then I had no points but my purchase history is empty I want my points back a445cd54-98ed-4af1-9fe1-d9530a31bc96
  9. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  10. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6