Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

Discus and support Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Trevor-Viper, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Trevor-Viper
    Trevor-Viper Guest

Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used it for just over a year now. It's a custom one I made on the Xbox design lab. If anybody has any solutions or knows of a way that I can get a refund, even though it says you cant get a refund, that'd be great, because this controller cost me an arm and a leg. Sorry if this isn't enough detail, but this is all I can give, nothing happened to my controller, it just stopped working for no reason at all.

:)

Trevor-Viper, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Trevor-Viper, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am truly sorry to hear that.

Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

I hope this helps.
  3. Angel-Cal Win User

Xbox Elite series 2 controller Bluetooth findings

Oh wow, i did what a friend suggested to do:

i turned the controller on (so it starts searching for the pc), then i just kept turning my bluetooth off and on in the settings until it connected (i had xbox accessories app open so i knew when to stop).

i have no clue what the issue is, it can’t be my hardware, theres no way 2 dongles and a PCI slot wireless receiver are all “bad” and suddenly work on a whim and with only have issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller.
  4. PH1 HUNG Win User

Turtle Beach Audio Controller not working with Series X Controller

Is anyone's Turtle Beach adapter working now? My adapter stopped working with my Elite controller and my standard Series X controller. I'm pretty concerned.
  5. xGunner09 Win User

XBOX One S - 3.5mm jack headset - others can't hear me on chat

Did you ever figure this out? Im having the exact same issue with my brand new elite controller series 2. It worked perfectly fine and then just randomly stopped. I can hear everyone else and i can hear myself talking in the mic, but its not picking it
    up
  6. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
Thema:

1. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working? - Similar Threads - Why did Elite

2. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  3. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  6. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing: So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in...
  7. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  8. Why did I lose all of my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I lose all of my points: I lost for 1500 points I was about to redeem it for rubox and then I had no points but my purchase history is empty I want my points back a445cd54-98ed-4af1-9fe1-d9530a31bc96
  9. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  10. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6