Why Did My Console Get Suspended?

Discus and support Why Did My Console Get Suspended? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a question for the Enforcement team. Why did my console get suspended? I don't remember doing anything wrong with my account or xbox. In the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EcHo SiLeNtWoLf, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Why Did My Console Get Suspended?

I have a question for the Enforcement team. Why did my console get suspended? I don't remember doing anything wrong with my account or xbox. In the morning of the day before i got suspended i was playing realm royale the new free game on the store. But now
    i cant play it because i got suspended and i was wondering why i got suspended and if you can lift it?

:)

EcHo SiLeNtWoLf, Feb 14, 2019
  2. EcHo SiLeNtWoLf Win User

Thx for the help but i might just trade my xbox for a new one... :)
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there EcHo,

Sorry to hear you are running into this enforcement action. Unfortunately the Enforcement Team does not review posts on the Forums so they will not be able to assist here.

I would advise that you go over to the
    Enforcement Website
    for more information regarding your suspension and to submit a Case Review to get this looked over by them.

I hope this helps.
  4. Spazpol Win User

did you happen to buy a used console? If it is a used console there is also the possibility something may have happened with the console prior to your ownership.

Console bans are usually non-negotiable and can't be appealed. As long as your profile purchased the game, you can just play the content on a new console. The issue would be if your profile was also suspended.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Regrettably, In Enforcement situations, there is nothing we can do here in the forums, in regards to actions taken by the Enforcement team - we can only advise.

Please check the Enforcements section of this page, and also, the email address associated with your Gamertag, for more information.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo

You can appeal a temporary suspension, if it's for over 24 hours, by visiting this page:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
    . If you have a permanent console ban, we can't guarantee an outcome. That kind of action stems from a serious breach of the Xbox Terms of Service.

If your appeal is unsuccessful, we advise you to learn from your mistakes and ride out your suspension time. If there is no response/outcome from a console ban, there is not much advice we can offer.

Hope this helps,

L
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Is it possible that the suspension was made due to the actions of another account on your Xbox?
Thema:

1. Why Did My Console Get Suspended? - Similar Threads - Why Did Console

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  6. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  9. Why did I get Console Banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get Console Banned?: I was playing BO2 and got stuck in a bunch of modded lobbies that I couldn’t leave. So I haven’t touched my Series X in almost a week, I come back to play some bo1 with my buddy and it says I’m...
  10. why did i get a console suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i get a console suspension: I was handed a suspension because apparently, I made some changes in my console. "Xbox will temporarily suspend or permanently ban Xbox consoles or other devices where repeated and egregious...