why did my bedrock world get deleted?

Discus and support why did my bedrock world get deleted? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my minecraft bedrock world just disappeared. i just wanted to start bedrock and it wasnt there its just gone. i tried looking for it in folders but its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nina Diekmann, Mar 22, 2023.

1. why did my bedrock world get deleted?

my minecraft bedrock world just disappeared. i just wanted to start bedrock and it wasnt there its just gone. i tried looking for it in folders but its fully gone. the other worlds are still there. i worked on this world for months and all my hard work now disappeared. i hope this problem can be solved.

:)

Nina Diekmann, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Nina Diekmann,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, your world created on Minecraft; Bedrock Edition was lost or disappeared. Let us see how we can help.

We would like to know more about in details so that we can provide an accurate information on how to resolve your concern.

1. When was the last time you have access to the world created on Minecraft: Bedrock Edition?
    2. Has there been any changes with the device before this issue happen?
    3. Have you change your device where you have created your world in Minecraft: Bedrock edition?

Before we proceed any further, we would like to set your expectation that we do not have the tool to recover data lost in your device. What we can do is to help you how to locate if that is present in your device or if proper back up in cloud was established.

Here are the troubleshooting step that we can suggest.

1. Remove and Re-add your Xbox profile from an Xbox Console. For the steps, refer to the link below.

We have also found an official article from the game developer sites that outlines on how to manage data and game storage in Minecraft. See the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Atherza Win User

Corrupted Minecraft Save...

Minecraft saves are backed up on both the Cloud and on the console. Unfortunately if you the saved world has already been deleted from the old Xbox, there's no way of getting the worlds back. I suffered it when transferring my Xbox One Edition worlds to
    Bedrock edition, unfortunately nothing can be done.
  5. c30_v10 Win User

Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock)

Thank you for replying, but this did not work as I am trying to move my Xbox world to my PC. Pulling up the .minecraft folder only pulls up the Java edition of the game, the world is on Xbox Bedrock and I am trying to move it to windows 10 Bedrock.
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

why did my post get deleted?

Having no clue of what post you are talking about... I'll say this. Sometimes people think their post was deleted when in actuality it was moved to the proper place to post. It's fairly simple to check if that's the case
    by clicking on YOUR DISCUSSIONS. If the thread is still there it wasn't deleted. If it's missing, contact a mod. Just my thoughts...
Thema:

1. why did my bedrock world get deleted? - Similar Threads - why did bedrock

2. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  3. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  6. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing: So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in...
  7. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  8. Why did I lose all of my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I lose all of my points: I lost for 1500 points I was about to redeem it for rubox and then I had no points but my purchase history is empty I want my points back a445cd54-98ed-4af1-9fe1-d9530a31bc96
  9. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  10. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6