Why did my account get suspended???

Discus and support Why did my account get suspended??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had my account since I was 18 about 12 years now, I've had the same gamer picture for about 5 years now it's a picture of Alisa from God eater,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by l DarkMatt3r l, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Why did my account get suspended???

I have had my account since I was 18 about 12 years now, I've had the same gamer picture for about 5 years now it's a picture of Alisa from God eater, it's not even a sexual picture it's just a normal picture of her fully clothed. Xbox has been fine with it for the last 5 years now, randomly 5 years later i get a random 4-day ban and they remove the gamer picture. and when i go to appeal the decision they instantly deny it and have 0 details to tell me. should xbox not at least explain what rule i broke? i have no clue why i even got banned but now i cant play with my friends for 4 days because my gamer picture was a female anime girl?

:)

l DarkMatt3r l, Mar 23, 2023
  2. l DarkMatt3r l Win User

yah im pretty sure some kid in wo long got mad and reported me because he was hacking and i still [mod removed] on him. because it was a few hours after that, that i encountered this issue.
  3. winged havok Win User

this is what i mean, xbox people for some reason get too easily upset at the most random and idiotic things, a profile picture, a few words someone says to them in a message, this is a complete weakpoint in the xbox community and should be made equitable.

equitable in the sense where people can be who they want to be, say what they want to say, express how they want to express, so i feel bad for you, this is obscenely ridiculous
  4. l DarkMatt3r l Win User

[mod removed] i have checked both my junk and regular email and have also given feedback multiple times hoping for a reply i have got nothing and when i look for information regarding the ban it says no details can be given. i find it very unfair I'm being punished and they cannot even simply tell me what I'm even being punished for. How am i supposed to know what rule i broke to ensure i don't get banned again in the future if you guys don't even tell me what rule i broke, all it says is my gamer Pic violated community standards but i completely went through community standards and it didn't violate anything. This is my picture. please tell me what rule it violated.

[mod removed]
  5. l DarkMatt3r l Win User

like they even removed the photo from this forum??? like you guys realize this girl is from a 14+ age rated show.
  6. Georges C. Win User

I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.
Thema:

1. Why did my account get suspended??? - Similar Threads - Why did account

2. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  3. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...: My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an...
  4. Why did my account switch from an adult account to a child account. It’s been an adult...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account switch from an adult account to a child account. It’s been an adult...: So for context my Xbox has been having issues or something for the last month or so. At first I wouldn’t receive notifications about party invites or game invites. And just recently for no reason...
  5. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...
  6. Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?: Several months ago, I attempted to redeem my Microsoft rewards points for robux which I had done many times before. But for some reason, this time it said I needed to add a phone number to my...
  7. Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard".

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard".: It's neither a slur or a threat so why did I get punished for saying something so tame? 29a0c68d-e451-414d-8286-d68280f40748
  8. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  9. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...
  10. Why did my xbox account get deleted after I put my phone number into it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my xbox account get deleted after I put my phone number into it: So yesterday, while trying to add my phone number to my xbox live account, my account for some reason got deleted. After that not knowing that the account had been deleted I created another one...