Why did most of my friends on my list disappear?

Discus and support Why did most of my friends on my list disappear? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; All my friends are gone from my list I can't add them back because I can't even press the add friend button on anyone, I only have 3 friends on my list... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Evan Valdivia, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Why did most of my friends on my list disappear?

All my friends are gone from my list I can't add them back because I can't even press the add friend button on anyone, I only have 3 friends on my list now, I had around 150 before, what happened to my friends list?

:)

Evan Valdivia, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  3. EscapeTitan Win User

Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all

Same thing again. They stay on my friends list for a little while then they disappear. Just did a little test and I added my friend, logged out of the account, logged back in and hes gone off my friends list. So it seems that either after a little while they disappear off my friends list or until I log out of my account.
  4. zico291 Win User

Broken Website

All my friends have disappeared on my friends list.
  5. Lord Sion45 Win User

is it just me?

Popo, i did an unannounced friends list cleaning. removed most of the people on my friends list and got down to around 30 people still on my friends list.
  6. soulreaper11234 Win User

Friends List disappearing, Weird Triangle Symbol

My friends list disappeared as well
Thema:

1. Why did most of my friends on my list disappear? - Similar Threads - Why did friends

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  6. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  9. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  10. I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??: I need to know how do i fix this it say an error code 100 please help 4436fd7a-8bf7-468a-b426-a06f3943e17b