why did Microsoft unrightfully banned my friend's account

Discus and support why did Microsoft unrightfully banned my friend's account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A few months back a friend of mine on Xbox rarely talks to anyone (besides a handful of his friends and I) has been banned indefinitely and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KILLER KING ROD, Mar 29, 2023.

1. why did Microsoft unrightfully banned my friend's account

A few months back a friend of mine on Xbox rarely talks to anyone (besides a handful of his friends and I) has been banned indefinitely and the enforcement hasn't giving him a reason why he was banned. he only plays certain games with friends and never been in game chat to communicate with other players. He has never been suspended or has been reported on before, so for Microsoft to ban him out of the blue and not giving him any explanation or giving him a chance to make an appeal. I seen before in the past that Xbox is has banned people in the past before that done nothing wrong to deserve one, so if there's anyone to give me anything or if an employee of Xbox could let me know what can be done about it.

:)

KILLER KING ROD, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend giving your friend the enforcement link https://enforcement.xbox.com for him to get more details along with checking if your friend is eligible to file a case review.

Also, this information is only available to the account owner, for his security and privacy.
  3. L5U Tigers Win User

unrightfully banned

twice my account was 1 day and 2 days into a two week ban when I received an email letting me know I was permanently banned. it did not do this the first time my account was permanently banned. a week ago my account did not say reputation needs work and
    now I am banned. the first time I had reputation avoid me and needs work for months before I was permanently banned. thus making me unrightfully permanently banned.

I'm not interested in anything you have to say. XBLPET or whatever needs to lift the ban on one of my accounts.
  4. KCD Donut Win User

Im suspended and I want to know why

Hello!

The reason your suspended should be on your account!

If you feel you were unrightfully suspended contact microsoft support!

-
  5. ngocphi Win User

unrightfully banned

twice my account was 1 day and 2 days into a two week ban when I received an email letting me know I was permanently banned. it did not do this the first time my account was permanently banned. a week ago my account did not say reputation needs work and
    now I am banned. the first time I had reputation avoid me and needs work for months before I was permanently banned. thus making me unrightfully permanently banned.

I'm not interested in anything you have to say. XBLPET or whatever needs to lift the ban on one of my accounts.
    you don't get it

It doesn't matter who starts the fight

If you retailiate in anyway that breaks the terms of use you will be punished

And yes it doesn't matter how many times they report you it takes a violation for an suspension to be issued

Since you havd multiple violations you would think you would learn better about keeping your communications rated e for everyone
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Unrightfully banned

Just to add,the enforcement team do a thorough investigation before carrying out any bans/suspensions.

As xTye said,the suspension wont be overturned.
Thema:

1. why did Microsoft unrightfully banned my friend's account - Similar Threads - why did Microsoft

2. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  3. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  6. Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft: i’ve read so many forums and tried multiple things, reached out many times. Microsoft has no history of me owning minecraft yet i’ve been playing consistently on the same account for 6 years....
  7. Why did you, (Microsoft) remove my Xbox Networking tab without my permission?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you, (Microsoft) remove my Xbox Networking tab without my permission?: Returned home after being away for 3 weeks only to come back to a missing Xbox Networking tab in my settings on my PC. Not only was my PC in FULL shut down, but you also apparently removed my Xbox...
  8. Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?: Several months ago, I attempted to redeem my Microsoft rewards points for robux which I had done many times before. But for some reason, this time it said I needed to add a phone number to my...
  9. Why did Microsoft lie to me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Microsoft lie to me: To keep it short recently my email and alot of other things got hacked including my microsoft. Someone full security wiped me from my account and removed all my details and put my account under a...
  10. Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?: I attempted to sign onto my Diablo 4 game and was given a message that Microsoft had deleted my game and was going to receive a refund. I was never given a notice that I did something wrong. I had...