why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

Discus and support why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aurora Banner, Jan 13, 2024.

1. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1

:)

Aurora Banner, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

The One and Series S/X share the same store. Even though it's on there, not all games will be compatible with that system. You'd have to make sure to check the game's description to make sure it's compatible before buying.
  3. Rio Gibbins Win User

Won’t let me play

Oh ok mines just not loading
  4. Airstriker2005 Win User

Won’t let me play

I figured mine out, it was the fact I preordered it and didn’t know they charged a few days before the game actually comes out and I had got a new card so it got declined
  5. Rio Gibbins Win User

Won’t let me play

Im having the same problem it says i have it on Xbox but says on the game i need to install it also when i click campaign or multiplayer it takes ages to load and or doesnt i have all the packs installed so i know I actually own the game but it
  6. Demented Yokai Win User

Won’t let me play

Usually if it is saying that then you need to fix your home xbox settings to whatever profile bought the game.

Sign into the profile that owns said game > go to xbox settings > general > personalization > then click "my home xbox" with whatever profile bought the game.
Thema:

1. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it? - Similar Threads - why did let

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  7. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  8. Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?: Around a month ago, I put a different Micro SD card in my computers adapter than usual, and it was write protected, I didn't think much of it and just put my regular one back in, but that one was...
  9. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  10. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc