Why did I lose the progress on all of my games?

Discus and support Why did I lose the progress on all of my games? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I have had my Xbox one for a while and recently just got it back from a friend that I let borrow it temporarily. While they had my console, they... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by M_153, Dec 1, 2022.

1. M_153
    M_153 Guest

So, I have had my Xbox one for a while and recently just got it back from a friend that I let borrow it temporarily. While they had my console, they used their own account and mine had been signed out the whole time. When I got it back, the progress on all of my games had been lost or deleted. What are some of the reasons this could have happened? Did my friend delete my progress or could a restart have done this?

:)

M_153, Dec 1, 2022
  2. PaulKeith2 Win User

Can't level up on Microsoft Klondike Solitaire

I did all that and it didn't work. If I were to delete and reinstall the game, would I lose my progress and go back to level 1?
  3. PixelPatch Win User

Why did i lose all my gamerscore

from my perspective, yes your achievements are gone, but your gamerscore is still there. all you can do is either wait for someone on here to answer your query, or ring suppot again.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

I don't see anything on your profile regarding you being a cheater and your gamerscore looks intact here, have you tried downloading your profile?

If you have been caught cheating it may just be that the system is a bit slow showing that here on the forums.
  5. Seaborne Cat Win User

Your profile may be corrupted, delete the profile and then redownload.
  6. Sargent459 Win User

Update!

i have now lost all my achievements and my zone is cheater, my gamerscore is still the as 13830G. my friends can still see me as pro and they can still see my 13830G (i can see that as well) and if they ro me go on compare games the gamerscore is all locked.
Thema:

1. Why did I lose the progress on all of my games? - Similar Threads - Why did lose

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  6. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. Why did I lose all of my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I lose all of my points: I lost for 1500 points I was about to redeem it for rubox and then I had no points but my purchase history is empty I want my points back a445cd54-98ed-4af1-9fe1-d9530a31bc96
  9. Why did i lose already owned games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did i lose already owned games?: im trying to play call of duty with games i already owned for a few years and now its saying i have to rebuy the game. after i tried uninstalling the games it saying i dont own the games no more....
  10. Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?: My profile still has the keyboard keys mapped as some shift buttons (my paddle is G while not holding the shift button and H when holding it), but now when I go to add a new shift button as a...