Why did I lose all of my points

Discus and support Why did I lose all of my points in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I lost for 1500 points I was about to redeem it for rubox and then I had no points but my purchase history is empty I want my points back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alexys Bourgeois, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Why did I lose all of my points

I lost for 1500 points I was about to redeem it for rubox and then I had no points but my purchase history is empty I want my points back

:)

Alexys Bourgeois, Jan 17, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Alexys, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you are referring to points earned through the Microsoft Rewards program, in this situation, it will be necessary for you to communicate directly with the Microsoft Rewards Support team so that they can assist you, through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Only they have the ability to help with this type of issue because they are the ones who manage the Microsoft Rewards program and ensure its proper functioning.

Please note that in this public forum, we are just players like you, trying to guide and help other players.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. PixelPatch Win User

Why did i lose all my gamerscore

from my perspective, yes your achievements are gone, but your gamerscore is still there. all you can do is either wait for someone on here to answer your query, or ring suppot again.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

I don't see anything on your profile regarding you being a cheater and your gamerscore looks intact here, have you tried downloading your profile?

If you have been caught cheating it may just be that the system is a bit slow showing that here on the forums.
  5. Seaborne Cat Win User

Your profile may be corrupted, delete the profile and then redownload.
  6. Sargent459 Win User

Update!

i have now lost all my achievements and my zone is cheater, my gamerscore is still the as 13830G. my friends can still see me as pro and they can still see my 13830G (i can see that as well) and if they ro me go on compare games the gamerscore is all locked.
Thema:

1. Why did I lose all of my points - Similar Threads - Why did lose

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  7. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  8. Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?: Around a month ago, I put a different Micro SD card in my computers adapter than usual, and it was write protected, I didn't think much of it and just put my regular one back in, but that one was...
  9. Why did i lose already owned games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did i lose already owned games?: im trying to play call of duty with games i already owned for a few years and now its saying i have to rebuy the game. after i tried uninstalling the games it saying i dont own the games no more....
  10. Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?: My profile still has the keyboard keys mapped as some shift buttons (my paddle is G while not holding the shift button and H when holding it), but now when I go to add a new shift button as a...