Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

Discus and support Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BloodBeGone, Jan 13, 2024.

1. BloodBeGone
    BloodBeGone Guest

I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I wanted to hit 100k for so long and now that I did and then this happened I am not happy. Is the servers down? I just want a answer to understand why this had to happen to me.

:)

BloodBeGone, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Support really won't be able to do much. If the missing gamerscore is from 360 games, then it is typically a gamerscore reset. If it's not from 360 games, then it's usually a server error that will fix itself after a couple of days.
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, BloodBeGone my name is jhon and will be a pleasure help you.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve lost some of your gamerscore. Based on the symptoms you’ve described, it seems like 100 gamerscore has been removed from your account without your knowledge.

One possible reason for this issue could be that your gamerscore was reset due to a violation of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. According to Microsoft Community, gamerscore resets can occur if a player is found to have violated the Xbox Live Code of Conduct.

Another possible reason could be that there was a technical issue with your account or the Xbox Live servers. If this is the case, you can try to contact Xbox Support for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with more information about the issue and help you resolve it.

https://support.xbox.com/

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  4. Tarnend Win User

Let us delete games with gamer score of our accounts Microsoft!

Are you wanting some of the gamerscore removed so it looks like you have never ever played a caertain game before? that can be the only reason i can think of as i dont know of any other reason why anyone would want the gamerscore for a certain game removed
    from their account?
  5. CAVEMANLUCII00 Win User

Xbox Ambassador Badges Problem

I never modded my gamerscore. I dont even know when nor why my gamerscore was corrected, but if i was removed from the Ambassador Program why am i still able to sign in and answer questions?
  6. Tweetable Win User

Achievement Issue

Seen this quite a bit lately.

It's not a Gamerscore reset.For some reason a few people have had some of their Gamerscore disappear but it has returned a few days later.

You can try removing your profile & re downloading it to see if that helps but if not & your Gamerscore hasn't corrected itself after a few days then post back.
    So I did that before I posted this since I talked to Xbox Support through a chat window ( I have the reference number). Should I try doing another remove and download of my account.

Also I gameshare with my friend so will that affect how many times I can download my account so he can play my games too?
Thema:

1. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed? - Similar Threads - Why did gamerscore

2. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  3. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  6. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing: So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in...
  7. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  8. Why did I lose all of my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I lose all of my points: I lost for 1500 points I was about to redeem it for rubox and then I had no points but my purchase history is empty I want my points back a445cd54-98ed-4af1-9fe1-d9530a31bc96
  9. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  10. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...