Why did i got banned on enforcement history and i cant talk in partys and cant send messages

Discus and support Why did i got banned on enforcement history and i cant talk in partys and cant send messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i cant do anything please help me get rid of this ban and i cant even now apply for a case so please help me xbox support i cant even talk in partys... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R4GE vBoss, Mar 23, 2018.

1. R4GE vBoss
    R4GE vBoss Guest

Why did i got banned on enforcement history and i cant talk in partys and cant send messages

i cant do anything please help me get rid of this ban and i cant even now apply for a case so please help me xbox support i cant even talk in partys and cant even send a message so please help me i will really appreciate that and enforcement ban is soo long
    to be removed

:)

R4GE vBoss, Mar 23, 2018
  2. proberts8
    proberts8 Guest
    I got banned for no good reason.

I got reported 4 times for no reason and now i cant talk in partys, i cant send messages, and i cant play online. I am furious because i dont deserve what i am dealing with right now. I need xbox to unban me because i did nothing wrong!

proberts8, Mar 23, 2018
  3. enforcement ban

i come home from work and i cant send messages or talk in partys

JOHNNY EXTREME, Mar 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your ban, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    The enforcement team are the only ones who have any information regarding suspensions. If a case review is not available, all you can do is wait it out.

Smwutches, Mar 23, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    The enforcement team are the only ones who have any information regarding suspensions. If a case review is not available, all you can do is wait it out.
  6. skaterdude12345 Win User

cant reply or send messages

I have talked to a customer support agent and i cant reply or message anyone i can join parties and private chats ,but i cant send one. I cant even send any on Xbox.com
  7. o0 Bresy 0o Win User

Unfair temporary message ban

I have the same problem but my history is perfect with no enforcements against me yet I cant send messages and get the same error
  8. GSB a 79Camaro Win User

cant reply or send messages

I can join partys an games but cant send messages or inv 2 parties it happens every day why does it
  9. FIZZY LP Win User

Am I suspended permanently

No the enforcement you’ve got is known as an communication suspension where you cant join parties or send messages for 30 days.

this is due to bad behaviour, repeat suspensions can lead to a life ban from xbox life or a console ban.

to appeal your case or to view your enforcement actions please head over to this link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/

hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. Why did i got banned on enforcement history and i cant talk in partys and cant send messages - Similar Threads - Why did got

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  6. Why i did not got my refounds ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i did not got my refounds ?: Hello there , yesterday i buy the game devil May cry 5 deluxe + Virgil , after purchate dlcs are not showing on my Equipment list, game runs at 720p with 30 frames or less . After 1 hour play it...
  7. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  8. Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?: I wanted to take my Xbox down to Idaho with me to play games while I was down there. May I let you know it worked fine with no problems down up in Idaho, I got back this afternoon and when I...
  9. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d
  10. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does xbox ever get rid of enforcement history