Why did i get suspended?

Discus and support Why did i get suspended? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing R6 Siege and i had a bad match. 2 of my teammates decided to get toxic and message me. when they saw me getting sarcastic, they tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by annette norwood, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Why did i get suspended?

I was playing R6 Siege and i had a bad match. 2 of my teammates decided to get toxic and message me. when they saw me getting sarcastic, they tried to scare me with unsettling photos they got off the internet, to which i replied with "Wow im s***ting myself" and then i get suspended for being offensive, with no chance for appeal. Here are screenshots of both users chat histories and their unsettling photos, and a screenshot showing i have no chance for appealing this suspension. Can someone help get this suspension off of me and onto these 2 users

evidence 1

evidence 2

evidence 3

:)

annette norwood, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why did I get suspended???

For information about your suspension, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Mommyblaster Win User

Why did I get suspended?

[​IMG]
    i got banned for an elden ring post too
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Why did i get suspended?

5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Why did I get suspended???

Also the suspension applies when you sign back in to Xbox Live. You can appeal the suspension if it's longer than 24 hours through the website as well.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Why did I get suspended?

Xbox live enforcment policies are ridiculous. Adults play on the xbox mostly, if there were children playing then we hold back on rude language.
    You have accepted the service rules in the moment you signed for xbox live

If you have suggestions to better the service:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com
Thema:

Why did i get suspended?

1. Why did i get suspended? - Similar Threads - Why did suspended

2. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  3. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  4. Why did I get suspended on KINGOFGAMES#5018

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended on KINGOFGAMES#5018: I did nothing wrong on that account I speedrun games I haven't slept in 6 days and your banning me I swear your killing your fanbase Unban me or I promise I will never buy anything from you ever...
  5. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...: My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an...
  6. Why did I get suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended?: The other night I tried to upload a new profile picture of the popular R6S streamer Jynxzi holding a edited rainbow six siege characters gun, after trying about six times and constantly refreshing...
  7. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...
  8. Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong: I don't know why my account was suspended and please can you remove the suspension I'm sorry for what I did 048c9349-3731-45e5-b79d-084a1aad7600
  9. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...
  10. Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong: I got suspended after my little sister played my Xbox 67b8ac9a-c49c-45b0-9d9b-9dc7075a90f8