why did i get money in my account instead of an Xbox gift card?

Discus and support why did i get money in my account instead of an Xbox gift card? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I redeemed my reward points for an xbox gift card and i got money in my account instead. I wanted to Xbox code as you know, i GIFT CARD. How do I fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by a.cranner, May 23, 2023.

1. a.cranner
    a.cranner Guest

I redeemed my reward points for an xbox gift card and i got money in my account instead. I wanted to Xbox code as you know, i GIFT CARD. How do I fix this?

What's the point in ordering a Gift Card to give someone when you can't give it to someone?

:)

a.cranner, May 23, 2023
  2. Frank Lechuga Win User

How do I add money to my Microsoft account

How do you add money to my Microsoft account without an xbox gift card, I already tried the family thing and even that wasn't helpful, why can't I just add money to my account with a credit card wouldn't that be easier instead of having to buy a gift card.
    how can you get your money I’ve waited 5 days to get my money back after refunding Call of duty Black ops Cold War
  3. Harpreet Kour Win User

How do I add money to my Microsoft account

How do you add money to my Microsoft account without an xbox gift card, I already tried the family thing and even that wasn't helpful, why can't I just add money to my account with a credit card wouldn't that be easier instead of having to buy a gift card.
    Yesss earn 🤑
  4. Smwutches Win User

That's how it works. It tells you that it will automatically deposit the funds before you redeem it.

[​IMG]
  5. A St0nEd RaBBiT Win User

Unable to purchase Xbox One content with account credit

what I did was instead of trying use the card send yourself and digital gift card and redeem it. it will add the money to your Microsoft account and you can buy what you want without having to split the payment
  6. Jerry Chen2 Win User

Refund

yes, i did redeem the xbox gift card on my microsoft acount and i did use most of my 50$ on the microsoft store for vbucks, i used arround 30 to 40 dollars on vbucks already (10$ for 1000 vbucks) at that point i didnt know how much money i stIll had on my gift card so i decided to search up vbucks on the microsoft store and instead of buying it i was goona check how much money was still on the card, then i accidentally pressed A and purchased it.
Thema:

1. why did i get money in my account instead of an Xbox gift card? - Similar Threads - why did money

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  6. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  9. Why did I not get my money back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not get my money back?: my child bought a £13 fifa points and it was not me I demand my money back!!!!! 57e330df-90b1-4083-b438-61b902bbe245
  10. Why did my account balance lost money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account balance lost money: Soo i used a 25€ gift card yesterday and i had 5,33€ in my account but today i saw that my account lost 6,99€ I didnt pay my xbox live gold subcription soo why did lost 6,99€ from my account...