Why did I get banned

Discus and support Why did I get banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I have some help my xbox says the console have been banned from playing online games and I did not do anything wrong I was just playing gta and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James ��, Jan 9, 2023.

1. James ��
    James �� Guest

Why did I get banned

Can I have some help my xbox says the console have been banned from playing online games and I did not do anything wrong I was just playing gta and I got banned out of the blue now I can't play any online games please help

:)

James ��, Jan 9, 2023
  2. VernierSlake Win User

Why did i get banned?

If it's just a ban from Forza then you need to take it up with Turn 10 as they do enforcement for that title. If it's a ban from XBL then you'll need to post here -

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  3. Boethius(2) Win User

Why did i get banned?

The first time I've seen you post and you're already on your way to becoming the Microsoft CEO. How old are you Naamning? You have to be a teenager to use this forum. That's my daughter actually.
  4. Fyer Win User

why did i get banned

5. Internet Expert Win User

Why did I get banned?

The only people to talk to concerning suspension matters are the Enforcement team themselves, via a case review (if eligible).

You'll need to log on to http://enforcement.xbox.com for more details.
  6. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Why did I get banned.

Also there would've been an email sent to the Microsoft Account that is attached to your gamertag with all of the information on why your account was suspended. It is the same information you will receive in the Xbox Suspension forum.
Thema:

Why did I get banned

1. Why did I get banned - Similar Threads - Why did banned

2. Why did I get banned for absolutely nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for absolutely nothing?: Like it’s not showing me any reason why, I just got on and I’m banned for 3 days, I haven’t messaged any one since October 23. So why am I banned from participating in parties or just...
  3. Why did I get banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned: I got banned because my little brother was on my Xbox and I was not home and when I got banned I could not speak and I don’t know what he did 6bac0b4c-b615-44a1-b648-0880fc8e100e
  4. Why did I get banned again when my suspension was 2 days from ending?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned again when my suspension was 2 days from ending?: I literally did nothing but play offline games and talk to no one during my suspension and you guys banned Me again...I accept the first ban but that was because i got asked to boost and I don’t...
  5. Why did xbox ban my account for using a poop emoji on a post that was directed to no one?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did xbox ban my account for using a poop emoji on a post that was directed to no one?: I received a ban for using a poop emoji on a post that was directed to no one. Why would they have a emoji if we can't use it? Why not remove it. This is one of the main reasons why Playstation is...
  6. Why did I get banned for saying “you suc” after a hacker was shooting through walls sniping...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned for saying “you suc” after a hacker was shooting through walls sniping...: Why did I get banned for saying “you suc” after a hacker was shooting through walls sniping me in GTA and I said u suc to him and got banned for 4 days! I don’t know if he even got punished, I...
  7. Why did I get banned 8 days!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned 8 days!!!!!!!!!: I got banned 8 days!! For typing the word N I G, I meant nigheal because that’s what his name was, I accidentally sent the first 3 words by miss clicking 43dc20ec-f1d5-41ec-b8da-86165101333c
  8. Why did I receive a permanent ban for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I receive a permanent ban for no reason: So on Sunday I was issued a 4 day suspension for using the n word to my friend in chat and I appealed it only to get slapped with a permanent ban for no reason No reason for the permanent ban...
  9. Why did they ban downloading images in the first place

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did they ban downloading images in the first place: Why did they ban downloading images in the first place bb3b3309-820a-4dbb-8383-810894a81771
  10. Why did I get com ban from making an LFG

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get com ban from making an LFG: why did I get Com ban from an LFG from 3 days ago?! It was a Fortnite LFG and I said “Adults only, Building. Don’t have to be good” explain yourselves please? e1a8c7b8-e192-43e0-b2fc-c7235d17f3a7