Why did I get banned

Discus and support Why did I get banned in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I left and came back and it was saying that I am banned. Email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** pls I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Gabriel Corbett, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Why did I get banned

I left and came back and it was saying that I am banned. Email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** pls I want to find out

:)

Gabriel Corbett, Nov 2, 2022
  2. VernierSlake Win User

Why did i get banned?

If it's just a ban from Forza then you need to take it up with Turn 10 as they do enforcement for that title. If it's a ban from XBL then you'll need to post here -

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  3. Boethius(2) Win User

Why did i get banned?

The first time I've seen you post and you're already on your way to becoming the Microsoft CEO. How old are you Naamning? You have to be a teenager to use this forum. That's my daughter actually.
  4. Fyer Win User

why did i get banned

5. Internet Expert Win User

Why did I get banned?

The only people to talk to concerning suspension matters are the Enforcement team themselves, via a case review (if eligible).

You'll need to log on to http://enforcement.xbox.com for more details.
  6. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Why did I get banned.

Also there would've been an email sent to the Microsoft Account that is attached to your gamertag with all of the information on why your account was suspended. It is the same information you will receive in the Xbox Suspension forum.
Thema:

Why did I get banned

1. Why did I get banned - Similar Threads - Why did banned

2. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  3. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  4. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  5. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  6. Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.: I looked and I i still don't know why 579e31df-2d59-4473-903c-630e2a51b6a7
  7. Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”: I was fighting some girl and said “lmao ur horrif” and got banned and when I go to the enforcement page it won’t even let me submit and appeal to get it removed? 009b30b2-c6c1-4967-b580-58748a007f36
  8. Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?: I was permabanned in warzone 2 for no reason. Same reason everyone gets banned for (unauthorized use of data...) Before I was banned, I pre-ordered MW3 and the next day I got permabanned. As of...
  9. Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned: I got banned for nothing, i was playing seige then got banned i dont have a mic n i dont message anyone 95069c8f-a958-4176-ba5f-f51d6d9e1a60
  10. why did i get banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get banned?: I want to know why I got banned it says "Reason for action: This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action." but then gives me no details my account name is...