Why did I get banned twice?

Discus and support Why did I get banned twice? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I do not understand why I got banned twice. I originally get banned for a foul message and I was okay with that, but then I get an account ban? How... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bruh5157, May 31, 2023.

1. Bruh5157
    Bruh5157 Guest

I do not understand why I got banned twice. I originally get banned for a foul message and I was okay with that, but then I get an account ban? How does a message ban led to an account ban? This makes no sense and my appeals get declined. I cannot wait 2 weeks just to play online on my Xbox. How does a message led to the suspension of online games? Please read this for they did not read my appeal or feedback.

:)

Bruh5157, May 31, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Just a friendly reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Xbox enforcement team. My apologies but the reason and all details are only available on your end.

Since you have already filed a case review, I would highly recommend you check the Xbox code of conduct to prevent this from happening again:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Why did I get banned on xbox live twice??

4. Snow7Revive4 Win User

[mod removed] he is a hacker he’s the guy who joined my party without a invite his old gamertag was the called [mod removed] He’s 14 years old can’t you ban him for changing his gamertag by hacks that’s he is doing his gamertag is [mod removed] ok please remember
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

You are most welcome, I hope it helps!
Thema:

1. Why did I get banned twice? - Similar Threads - Why did banned

2. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  3. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  4. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  5. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  6. Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.: I looked and I i still don't know why 579e31df-2d59-4473-903c-630e2a51b6a7
  7. Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”: I was fighting some girl and said “lmao ur horrif” and got banned and when I go to the enforcement page it won’t even let me submit and appeal to get it removed? 009b30b2-c6c1-4967-b580-58748a007f36
  8. Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?: I was permabanned in warzone 2 for no reason. Same reason everyone gets banned for (unauthorized use of data...) Before I was banned, I pre-ordered MW3 and the next day I got permabanned. As of...
  9. Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned: I got banned for nothing, i was playing seige then got banned i dont have a mic n i dont message anyone 95069c8f-a958-4176-ba5f-f51d6d9e1a60
  10. why did i get banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get banned?: I want to know why I got banned it says "Reason for action: This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action." but then gives me no details my account name is...