Why did I get banned on xbox live twice??

Discus and support Why did I get banned on xbox live twice?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello' But I got banned twice I dont know how I got a email twice of xbox enforcement.com is it because i kept false reporting probablyThat's why I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skywarrior1653, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Why did I get banned on xbox live twice??

Hello' But I got banned twice I dont know how I got a email twice of xbox enforcement.com is it because i kept false reporting probablyThat's why I have a second account because I'm scared that it might get perment ban and I hardly do anything wrong I got a email the next month too Also I just didnt like how people get banned for pictures when if its not bad at all I probably got banned for voice chat or picking on people online I met a hacker he kept joining without a invite he got me mad a Lot in starting to think its him banning me a Lot of social media dont ban you like YouTube and Instagram or Twitter or Nintendo online although you could get away with all of these back then youtube don't care for alot bad stuff also you can't create a google account if your a kid they changed everything today microsoft why do u get banned for swearing alot.? There's alot people who probably spam report me cant you banned for anime pictures or Nintendo images too its too bad you cant see who reported you but it will cause trouble anyway you will seek revenge on that person who reported you I got 24 hours each month I know the rules of microsoft how come they let the bad guys get away with itWhy did I get banned on xbox live twice?? :( Please don't ban me too much enforcement team. When ever kids rage on call of duty or fortnite GTA or apex they report you for cheating or voice chat this is wrong too I dont like it I even got removed in party's like 50 times makes me so angry then 20 minutes later I got banned I don't know whats going on here Probably why people like Nintendo switch and ps4 and iphone

:)

Skywarrior1653, Jul 27, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. Snow7Revive4 Win User

[mod removed] he is a hacker he’s the guy who joined my party without a invite his old gamertag was the called [mod removed] He’s 14 years old can’t you ban him for changing his gamertag by hacks that’s he is doing his gamertag is [mod removed] ok please remember
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

You are most welcome, I hope it helps!
  6. Georges C. Win User

Thanks Skywarrior1653, have a nice day.
Thema:

1. Why did I get banned on xbox live twice?? - Similar Threads - Why did banned

2. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  3. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  4. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  5. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  6. Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.: I looked and I i still don't know why 579e31df-2d59-4473-903c-630e2a51b6a7
  7. Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”: I was fighting some girl and said “lmao ur horrif” and got banned and when I go to the enforcement page it won’t even let me submit and appeal to get it removed? 009b30b2-c6c1-4967-b580-58748a007f36
  8. Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?: I was permabanned in warzone 2 for no reason. Same reason everyone gets banned for (unauthorized use of data...) Before I was banned, I pre-ordered MW3 and the next day I got permabanned. As of...
  9. Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned: I got banned for nothing, i was playing seige then got banned i dont have a mic n i dont message anyone 95069c8f-a958-4176-ba5f-f51d6d9e1a60
  10. why did i get banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get banned?: I want to know why I got banned it says "Reason for action: This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action." but then gives me no details my account name is...