Why did I get banned for this??!!? Origins is a minecraft mod and it is a 2 day ban so I...

Discus and support Why did I get banned for this??!!? Origins is a minecraft mod and it is a 2 day ban so I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Screenshot [img] 90bdf3c0-9680-4677-b1e5-5ae13b299662 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bentley8009, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Bentley8009
    Bentley8009 Guest

Why did I get banned for this??!!? Origins is a minecraft mod and it is a 2 day ban so I...

Screenshot
    Why did I get banned for this??!!? Origins is a minecraft mod and it is a 2 day ban so I... [​IMG]

:)

Bentley8009, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Bentley8009 Win User

Why did I get banned for this??!!? Origins is a minecraft mod and it is a 2 day ban so I cant appeal it?!? What do j do?

Hey thanks for the help but I am still having troubles It wont let me appeal my ban i assume it is because it is a short ban but im not sure.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Why did I get banned for this??!!? Origins is a minecraft mod and it is a 2 day ban so I cant appeal it?!? What do j do?

If it's really a 24-hour ban, it's not possible to appeal to it, buddy.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review. In your case, it would be too short since the review would take longer than the suspension. All you can do is wait out the suspension.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Bentley, I'm sorry about the situation, friend.

This is the only information the appeals team has provided for you.

What you can do is try to appeal to that, friend.

All the details regarding the ban are here, enter it and see the exact reason for the ban.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to use it, by this link here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

That way it will be analyzed, and if it is found that it was unfairly, they will withdraw.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. itzjustjurrian Win User

Banned for no reason

Thanks for all the support and all the links.

this is going to help me, but what you guys are saying about you cannot get banned or suspended for no reason, why did it happend to me then?

this guy that reported me said on snapchat that he did it 2 days ago AND that he reported me for offending him or something. I never offended anyone and if I did, then I said something in defence.

like that time he called me a [Mod Removed – Profanity], then i simply say that he is

[Mod Removed – Profanity]

if i get banned for telling that someone is [Mod Removed – Profanity], then there is somtething wrong with your banning/suspending system.
Thema:

1. Why did I get banned for this??!!? Origins is a minecraft mod and it is a 2 day ban so I... - Similar Threads - Why did banned

2. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  3. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  4. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  5. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  6. Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.: I looked and I i still don't know why 579e31df-2d59-4473-903c-630e2a51b6a7
  7. Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”: I was fighting some girl and said “lmao ur horrif” and got banned and when I go to the enforcement page it won’t even let me submit and appeal to get it removed? 009b30b2-c6c1-4967-b580-58748a007f36
  8. Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?: I was permabanned in warzone 2 for no reason. Same reason everyone gets banned for (unauthorized use of data...) Before I was banned, I pre-ordered MW3 and the next day I got permabanned. As of...
  9. Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned: I got banned for nothing, i was playing seige then got banned i dont have a mic n i dont message anyone 95069c8f-a958-4176-ba5f-f51d6d9e1a60
  10. why did i get banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get banned?: I want to know why I got banned it says "Reason for action: This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action." but then gives me no details my account name is...