Why did i get banned for the Same reason month after the first one

Discus and support Why did i get banned for the Same reason month after the first one in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im hoping someone see this i got banned for the same reason so the dumb enforcement team need to get rid of their bot system cuhz i even try to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Drew14Urkt, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Drew14Urkt
    Drew14Urkt Guest

Im hoping someone see this i got banned for the same reason so the dumb enforcement team need to get rid of their bot system cuhz i even try to get it reviewed just to be denied because they mad lazy bot just say eh cuhz they think im dumb i got into a lil discussion with someone blah blah he reported me for language yada uk so ok i got banned for two whole weeks just last week I got another one for the same infraction when my last response was months back and was already doing time with it if ur **** bot actually noticed I wouldn’t have been ban and too many infraction give u a perm so tell me why am i still a victim of spam banning when a human being let me do it i bet I’ll read everything with a clear picture then a bot and ppl pay for **** like this and poof get a bann cuhz a dum system bot glitch

:)

Drew14Urkt, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Why did i get banned for no reason

Hi Kennywatts, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry that you have been banned from your Xbox account, I want to kindly remind you that this is only a Microsoft public forum where we are all gamers like you who help other users with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

The only way to view your ban and file a possible appeal is through the following link:

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

If you have any other questions, let me know, I'll be happy to help you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. PhilMarck Win User

Halo 2 is no longer supported

This was around 2007-2008 (or 09' if it matters), I played CSS for a couple months, after a while I stopped and then when I wanted to play again it showed me the error that I got banned, which the customer service was *** because they didn't even explain
    why, nor did they un-ban my account for whatever reason.

-

Just another reason why I don't play on PC.
  4. Itz RaZzled Win User

@Enni ZQ

Then please do tell me why I got banned after being threatened by this kid, for the exact same reason I got banned for?
  5. J3573R84 Win User

why im i still banned

This happened to me back in December. I was banned for no reason and after around 1 month of chasing it up i got a similar message to say it was an error but it took a few weeks for my account to get back to normal after that.

Did you manage to get it fixed yet?
  6. aaronwt Win User

buy 3 games get 3 months xbox live gold, still havnt received my code.

What a PITA. I'm going through the same crap right now and the person said to check the forum here which is one of the first things I did. This is the second promotion that MS is trying to screw me on. Well they did screw me on the other one. I never did
    get my free 12 months of XBL for getting Office 365.

The person in chat said they never heard of this 3 month promotion. What a crock. The only reason I purchased those three games was to get the free three months.
Thema:

1. Why did i get banned for the Same reason month after the first one - Similar Threads - Why did banned

2. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  3. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  4. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  5. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  6. Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.: I looked and I i still don't know why 579e31df-2d59-4473-903c-630e2a51b6a7
  7. Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”: I was fighting some girl and said “lmao ur horrif” and got banned and when I go to the enforcement page it won’t even let me submit and appeal to get it removed? 009b30b2-c6c1-4967-b580-58748a007f36
  8. Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?: I was permabanned in warzone 2 for no reason. Same reason everyone gets banned for (unauthorized use of data...) Before I was banned, I pre-ordered MW3 and the next day I got permabanned. As of...
  9. Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned: I got banned for nothing, i was playing seige then got banned i dont have a mic n i dont message anyone 95069c8f-a958-4176-ba5f-f51d6d9e1a60
  10. why did i get banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get banned?: I want to know why I got banned it says "Reason for action: This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action." but then gives me no details my account name is...