Why did I get a suspension?

Discus and support Why did I get a suspension? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a suspension on my account and it has no details on why I have it 06d1120e-a65d-4bb7-92e7-95844e9119b6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Karen Botch, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Karen Botch
    Karen Botch Guest

I got a suspension on my account and it has no details on why I have it

:)

Karen Botch, Dec 5, 2023
  2. FAKIR101 Win User

Why did I get suspension

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

4. smithy10GB Win User

Why did i get a suspension???

Idc about the 2 days to be honest.

I just want the ability to appeal to something so stupid, it shouldnt be something that is locked for some and open for others.

I think we can both agree that this suspension is completely ridiculous.

If xbox really thinks this is a huge violation that results in a suspension then i advise any moderator who reads this to open up the group page on fallout 76 or literally any game that allows trading and go to town on everyone there.

I am sure the studios in carge of those games would definitely appreciate xbox getting rid of their paying customers over something so pathetic.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why did i get a suspension???

Yeah, they won't compensate you for a suspension. That is per the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up.
  6. SpyShadow Win User

Why did I get suspension

There should be a reason why it was done, they provide that in every enforcement situation, take a look at it and you are more than able to file an appeal on the enforcement website, and the folks are very understanding if there was some sort of accident.
Thema:

1. Why did I get a suspension? - Similar Threads - Why did suspension

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get a twenty-two day suspension and then a year of a suspension for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a twenty-two day suspension and then a year of a suspension for no reason?: I got suspended for no reason at all! I submitted an appeal and it immediately got denied. You guys did not even read the reason of my appeal, did you? You guys will ban the most friendliest...
  5. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  6. Why Did I get suspension and what for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did I get suspension and what for: Why did I get suspension for and I got 5 strikes add to my already 2 strikes end up getting 61 days suspended and this isn't right and someone reported me for hate speech and harassment or...
  7. Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...: Can my claims be reduced to 1 instead of 3 for one action? 8ddf670f-df1f-47e2-93d3-e74272dde77e
  8. Why did I get a suspension and why am I unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a suspension and why am I unable to appeal: Hello my name is Saleh I got message suspension today that I'm sure I don't deserve at all ?? I got a suspension for hate speech but the sentence I said was a repeat of what the other person said...
  9. Why did I get a 2 week long suspension and not a 1 week long

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a 2 week long suspension and not a 1 week long: This is my second offense and it says I have 2 suspensions, a 1 week one and a 2 week one...I'm very confused because I thought it was 1 week for second offense so any help would be very much...
  10. why did i get a console suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i get a console suspension: I was handed a suspension because apparently, I made some changes in my console. "Xbox will temporarily suspend or permanently ban Xbox consoles or other devices where repeated and egregious...