Why did I get a partial refund

Discus and support Why did I get a partial refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had accidentally baught a game and I refunded it but I got a partial refund is that normal? ab206928-3573-462a-9ae2-284ccabb97f5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yousef Alfares, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Why did I get a partial refund

I had accidentally baught a game and I refunded it but I got a partial refund is that normal?

:)

Yousef Alfares, Mar 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. ChromeVanadium1 Win User

Games Removed Due to PayPal Dispute

You should work for Microsoft support...Microsoft's system should be able to tell the difference between a partial refund and a chargeback. I did not report the charge as fraudulent, I requested a partial refund due to incorrectly charged tax and was refunded
    $2.70, not the entire purchase price.
  4. Bl4ckSh33p Win User

Forza 5 Day One DLC

So why is everyone telling something different... If there is no DayOne DLC for digital I want a (partial) refund! I bought them because they said I will get the DLC. -.-
  5. Okay1880 Win User

Partial Refund?

I just bought a $10 gift card and i went to redeem it but it said the key has already been redeemed
  6. WAYNEJERDON Win User

Partial Refund?

Gifted Games are Non-refundable but I am trying for a refund on Mine. I even was honest and said I just wanna buy the Now Cheaper than I bought shadow keep for Bundle with both addons for 33.67 (or something close to that) when Shadow keep was 37.99 for
    just it lol
Thema:

1. Why did I get a partial refund - Similar Threads - Why did partial

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  6. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  9. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing: So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in...
  10. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...