Why did I get a Account suspension

Discus and support Why did I get a Account suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] I got a message ban for 4 days. After 2 days I try to hop back on my game and I see I got a 15 day account suspension but no reasoning context no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CelticNation36, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Why did I get a Account suspension

Why did I get a Account suspension [​IMG]
    I got a message ban for 4 days. After 2 days I try to hop back on my game and I see I got a 15 day account suspension but no reasoning context no nothing about why my account got suspended. It says I have 14 days left until my account is unbanned but still no context why?

:)

CelticNation36, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, sorry to hear that your appeal has been denied
    In this situations there is nothing else that you can do
    Only wait until the suspension ends
  3. CelticNation36 Win User

They just denied my appeal. In the appeal I asked what’s the reason my accounts in a suspension and they still haven’t even put a reason down as to why.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this CELTICNATION36

If this suspension was issued recently please try waiting until the details appears

Just as a friendly reminder , please note that no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via the enforcement website

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link: (if eligible)

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi CelticNation
    Right now the best option is wait if you’re not able to appeal to the suspension
  6. TheGeekHunter Win User

Something is wrong. I think is an AI screwing up. Checkout my recent post and what it did to me.
Thema:

1. Why did I get a Account suspension - Similar Threads - Why did Account

2. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  3. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...: My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an...
  4. Why did my account switch from an adult account to a child account. It’s been an adult...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account switch from an adult account to a child account. It’s been an adult...: So for context my Xbox has been having issues or something for the last month or so. At first I wouldn’t receive notifications about party invites or game invites. And just recently for no reason...
  5. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...
  6. Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?: Several months ago, I attempted to redeem my Microsoft rewards points for robux which I had done many times before. But for some reason, this time it said I needed to add a phone number to my...
  7. Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard".

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard".: It's neither a slur or a threat so why did I get punished for saying something so tame? 29a0c68d-e451-414d-8286-d68280f40748
  8. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  9. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...
  10. Why did my xbox account get deleted after I put my phone number into it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my xbox account get deleted after I put my phone number into it: So yesterday, while trying to add my phone number to my xbox live account, my account for some reason got deleted. After that not knowing that the account had been deleted I created another one...