why did i get a 15 day ban with no details but saying it was for my account?

Discus and support why did i get a 15 day ban with no details but saying it was for my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i got a 4 day penalty on 9/7/2022 for a good reason but 2 days later i was struck with a 15 day penalty on my account for no reason. and the thing is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hamdrew_, Sep 10, 2022.

1. hamdrew_
    hamdrew_ Guest

i got a 4 day penalty on 9/7/2022 for a good reason but 2 days later i was struck with a 15 day penalty on my account for no reason. and the thing is they won't accept my appeal for it even though i clearly said that it says there is no reason for the ban. can i just get some help on how to get rid of the ban bc this is annoying how they're just coming after me and me only.

:)

hamdrew_, Sep 10, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Submitting a case review on the enforcement site is the only possible way to have a suspension lifted.
  3. FaZe Chungus883 Win User

I have been banned on Xbox for 15 days for violating community standards and would like to know if I can get this ban removed because I did not violate standards

Why would you ban my console? You provided 0 details for why I even got a 15 day ban in the first place. I will sue if you ban my console so don’t even try doing that.
  4. why micah Win User

I want to know why my account was suspended (15 day)while serving a communications suspension (8 day).

This happened to me also a couple days ago, I messaged somebody something that is inappropriate and all I should get is a 4 day ban from communication right? Nope. 2 days after I got banned for communication, I got a 15 day suspension. I don't know why Xbox did this. I completely understand why I got banned for communication, but a 15 day suspension? Also, my appeal was denied. Me sending a message that is inappropriate is not a consequence to a 15 day suspension. XBOX PLEASE GET BACK TO ME
  5. WLin Kingdom Win User

Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment

The current issue is that it is not clear whether the rules have been violated, as there is no evidence to prove the violation. In this situation, no one knows why their account is banned! What did my account do? Why? Why is it not prohibited for 3 days, 7 days, and 15 days in the options? Directly permanently prohibited?
  6. Isaiah The Wulf Win User

New strike system seems easily abusable

This new system is stupid idk what smart person at Microsoft who was made in a test tube came up with this idea but I have been banned 2 times already one for 4 days and one for 8 days and it says my account did something not any voice msgs no normal msg just my account and I haven’t done anything and it doesn’t even give me a reason why I’m banned, it says “no details at this time” someone needs a slap in the enforcement department
Thema:

1. why did i get a 15 day ban with no details but saying it was for my account? - Similar Threads - why did ban

2. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  3. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  4. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  5. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  6. Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.: I looked and I i still don't know why 579e31df-2d59-4473-903c-630e2a51b6a7
  7. Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”: I was fighting some girl and said “lmao ur horrif” and got banned and when I go to the enforcement page it won’t even let me submit and appeal to get it removed? 009b30b2-c6c1-4967-b580-58748a007f36
  8. Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?: I was permabanned in warzone 2 for no reason. Same reason everyone gets banned for (unauthorized use of data...) Before I was banned, I pre-ordered MW3 and the next day I got permabanned. As of...
  9. Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned: I got banned for nothing, i was playing seige then got banned i dont have a mic n i dont message anyone 95069c8f-a958-4176-ba5f-f51d6d9e1a60
  10. why did i get banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get banned?: I want to know why I got banned it says "Reason for action: This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action." but then gives me no details my account name is...