Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an ...

Discus and support Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an offer I can't redeem? bb55cd32-c043-457f-861c-08eb48e9ce4e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mark_78, Feb 9, 2018.

1. mark_78
    mark_78 Guest

Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an ...

Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an offer I can't redeem?

:)

mark_78, Feb 9, 2018
  2. Zelda
    Zelda Guest
    Gold Membership Codes

For anyone who has a Gold membership with Xbox Live, have you seen these coupon offers? Supposedly, you can either get Xbox free or get a free trial offer for as long as one year. There might be a catch, but maybe they're just doing it to promote the Gold membership. Has anyone ever gotten a free trial?

Zelda, Feb 9, 2018
  3. BaDpAnDa151
    BaDpAnDa151 Guest
    Free Month of Xbox Live Gold

I am getting an 'exclusive offer just for you' message on Xbox One home screen. When I open it, there is an option that says 'Try Gold Free for a Month'. When I click on the offer, it brings me to the sub section, but only gives me options for paid subs,
    no free one month trials. Is this for new accounts only? I don't have an active gold membership at this time, so I thought that's why I was getting the offer.

BaDpAnDa151, Feb 9, 2018
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Ewan SB! Generally if you are unable to redeem an Xbox Live offer it is because a free trial has already used on your account. In that case you would need to purchase XBox Live subscription to gain access to Gold features. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Feb 9, 2018
  5. mark_78
    mark_78 Guest
    Never had a trial, I would like to know who was responsible for this extremely poor piece of marketing/promotion. I have a very upset 8 year old.

mark_78, Feb 9, 2018
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey Ewan SB! Unfortunately we do not have direct control over promotions here on the forums. If you would like to see a change to how promotions are handled and marketed, you will want to suggest that at
    Xbox Feedback here. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Nov 3, 2018
  7. mark_78 Win User

Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an offer I

Hey Ewan SB! Generally if you are unable to redeem an Xbox Live offer it is because a free trial has already used on your account. In that case you would need to purchase XBox Live subscription to gain access to Gold features. Thanks!
    Never had a trial, I would like to know who was responsible for this extremely poor piece of marketing/promotion. I have a very upset 8 year old.
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an offer I

9. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Ewan SB! Unfortunately we do not have direct control over promotions here on the forums. If you would like to see a change to how promotions are handled and marketed, you will want to suggest that at
    Xbox Feedback here. Thanks!
  10. LPRucki Win User

Have gold live online but every game says I need live to play online

The Xbox Live Gold free trial offers a large portion of the Xbox Live Gold benefits, however, some benefits of Gold do not apply during the free trial.
  11. onyxishere Win User

My son never used his Xbox live free gold account because he didn't know he had it

Each new xbox comes with 3 x 1 month free trials of the gold service. The only way to access this is to create a brand new account on the console. When the option to join live shows up you would choose NO. Then the free trial offer would appear.
Thema:

1. Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an ... - Similar Threads - Why did offer

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  6. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  9. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing: So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in...
  10. Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...: I got com banned for 24 hrs for a looking for group post with my twitch name in it and clearly stating I'm offering help 995e9901-c32e-45f1-a8dc-d69a34a8b5ec