Why did all of my friends get unadded without my doing or knowledge and the same thing has...

Discus and support Why did all of my friends get unadded without my doing or knowledge and the same thing has... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I hope it's not xbox pulling a fast one on us because we all have a one s and want us to buy a new one. 2ea15d50-f98a-412f-b1b0-980087a72a99 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Brady Bennett, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Why did all of my friends get unadded without my doing or knowledge and the same thing has...

I hope it's not xbox pulling a fast one on us because we all have a one s and want us to buy a new one.

:)

Brady Bennett, Nov 2, 2022
  2. GreenWasUsed Win User

Why did all of my friends get unadded without my doing or knowledge and the same thing has happened for my friends as well

This issue is happening a lot now, im pretty sure it has to do with the xbox live servers, because it unadds some people it's almost impossible to find specific people on the search menu. It will most likely be fixed within a few days/weeks.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Why did all of my friends get unadded without my doing or knowledge and the same thing has happened for my friends as well

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regard to the same issue. However, there is no official announcement yet from Microsoft.

I would recommend reporting this through Xbox Status. Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  4. AriosGundam Win User

reset your password I think china is attempting a hack on our accounts it was in my sign in activity
  5. caaaal7 Win User

Didn't recieve my £50 for pre ordering FIFA 15 and XBOX ONE bundle.

I do qualify as one of my friends has received the £50 and we all ordered at the same time and did the same things, though he is the only one who has received it yet.
  6. Elias Gotsis Win User

How to reduce input lag mouse movement on Xbox series x on several games

This answer is by a human? Why people without knowledge are here saying same thing over and over again?
Thema:

Why did all of my friends get unadded without my doing or knowledge and the same thing has...

1. Why did all of my friends get unadded without my doing or knowledge and the same thing has... - Similar Threads - Why did friends

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  6. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  9. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  10. I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??: I need to know how do i fix this it say an error code 100 please help 4436fd7a-8bf7-468a-b426-a06f3943e17b