why did all my series x controllers suddenly disconnect and refuse to pair up again?

Discus and support why did all my series x controllers suddenly disconnect and refuse to pair up again? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i was on the home menu suddenly my controller started flashing and then shut off, when i turned it back on it just was blinking on and on with no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PapiKinder, Mar 6, 2023.

1. PapiKinder
    PapiKinder Guest

why did all my series x controllers suddenly disconnect and refuse to pair up again?

when i was on the home menu suddenly my controller started flashing and then shut off, when i turned it back on it just was blinking on and on with no end, i tried changing the batteries on them twice and the issue persisted, i tried repairing it to the series x and it would just blink rapidly with no end. eventually i tried seeing if my other previously paired controllers still worked and they had the same problem. they wont pair with the series x and they will just keep blinking. i have power cycled it many times and restarted the xbox, nothing seems to be working

:)

PapiKinder, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi PapiKinder!

Sorry to hear about the issue. To further isolate it, please try to connect your controller using a USB cable if they worked fine when connected hard-wired. If they worked, try to check for controller updates.

If you could navigate through the dashboard or system menu, I suggest that we perform a factory reset on your console to refresh its system and remove potentially corrupted data in it.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  3. DirtyRottnGamr Win User

Series X keeps disconnecting from wireless

Your solution wasn't my problem,

but a microsoft techie told me via chat to hold power and eject at same time and power on, before i was able to do the chat disconnected.

I did what was asked anyway and when system started all controllers were operable.

This technique is the solution for problem i stated above with all my controllers rendered inoperable after being paired with series x console.
  4. david35283 Win User

Xbox LIVE won't stay connected in game

This happen to me before. All i did was recover my account again and it suddenly worked like a charm and never got disconnected when starting up a game.
  5. DucVu1 Win User

Xbox series X|S controller disconnects when playing a game

It takes time to test.

First, I turn my controller off then hold 10-15s sync button to reset

Then, I unpair and re-pair as your suggestion

My controller is good so far.

Edit: My controller suddenly has xbox button blink and disconnect then re-connect AGAIN.

Everything can't solve this issue. Battery is 30%
  6. Bgamer90 Win User

“Change Volume With Voice” (Devices & Connections) Isn’t Working Properly

Xbox Series X. And yes, I paired it up again but still only changed the volume by one step.
Thema:

1. why did all my series x controllers suddenly disconnect and refuse to pair up again? - Similar Threads - why did series

2. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  3. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  6. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing: So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in...
  7. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  8. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...: Xbox series X struggles to connect with a wired network. It often disconnects with a wired network and it WILL NOT detect ANY wireless networks. Even took it to my brother’s house and it still had...
  10. Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?: I wanted to take my Xbox down to Idaho with me to play games while I was down there. May I let you know it worked fine with no problems down up in Idaho, I got back this afternoon and when I...