Why Cloud gaming wont let me play allowed games?

Discus and support Why Cloud gaming wont let me play allowed games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play a game that is above my age restriction but is in the allowed apps section of family settings. I can play it on my Xbox but not on cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HurtfulOsprey92, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Why Cloud gaming wont let me play allowed games?

I want to play a game that is above my age restriction but is in the allowed apps section of family settings. I can play it on my Xbox but not on cloud gaming. What is happening and how can I fix it?

:)

HurtfulOsprey92, Apr 24, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Cloud gaming can only be played with an account that PURCHASED Game Pass Ultimate. If you are sharing GPU through the Home console feature, then you will not be able to play in the cloud. That is only for the accounts that actually paid for Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Dylan_904 Win User

I know you guys say your servers are limited and you guys are in beta (not a demo)

Aint Gonna Play Cloud Gaming If They Wont Let Me Use Xbox Controller Or Touch Screen
  4. charliescrizzle Win User

black ops 2 guest and dlc content

after a game update it allowed him to play the new dlc maps with me (split screen) but it wont let him set up a class using the peace keeper smg.....why???
  5. Francia J. Win User

Cloud gaming wont let me sign in

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor here to help you with your concern.

Please try using a different browser in signing in to https://xbox.com/play, Bob.

Also, restart your device before attempting to use the cloud gaming feature again.
  6. Bob… Win User

Cloud gaming wont let me sign in

I tried a couple different browsers and it didn't change anything. I tried a different phone too and the same happened.
Thema:

1. Why Cloud gaming wont let me play allowed games? - Similar Threads - Why Cloud gaming

2. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  3. Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  4. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  5. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  6. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  7. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  8. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  9. Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?: Its now been over 4 months since this [mod removed] began. I see people making excuses because its in "beta". "You're trying to eat at a full restaurant, you have to wait for a table". Wrong. I...
  10. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5