why cant't i live stream on twitch through my xbox even though the privacy settings are on...

Discus and support why cant't i live stream on twitch through my xbox even though the privacy settings are on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can't live stream on tiwtch even though my privacy settings are on allow need help!!! 06cd4ae1-e797-42dd-b3fa-4fdc19e28b20 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelTabor2, May 4, 2023.

1. why cant't i live stream on twitch through my xbox even though the privacy settings are on...

can't live stream on tiwtch even though my privacy settings are on allow need help!!!

:)

MichaelTabor2, May 4, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

why cant't i live stream on twitch through my xbox even though the privacy settings are on allow??? really need this anwsered immideatly!!!!

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

There is currently an issue affecting core services that can prevent this from working correctly at the moment.

See below.

"Features that require sign-in like most games, apps and social activity won't be available."

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  3. Jonny306 Win User

why cant't i live stream on twitch through my xbox even though the privacy settings are on allow??? really need this anwsered immideatly!!!!

It may be an issue that is preventing the log-in to be recognized to allow that such as the current outage.

As you said, nothing was changed and it worked exactly as its setup currently.
  4. MichaelTabor2 Win User

so what if it says "To live stream a game, make sure your privacy setting allow it. The game you're playing also needs to allow live streaming." Because my privacy settings are set to allow, and i was streaming myself playing this game with my friends 2 hours ago. But then my wifi went down and then everything became problematic. SOOO what exactly happened???
  5. David Wirsching Win User

Can I, and if so, how do I enable live streaming for my teenage son?

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you want to enable live streaming for your teen on an Xbox Series S using Twitch and you have parental controls set up in Microsoft Family, here's how you can do it:

Make sure you have an adult account: To enable live streaming for your child, you must have an adult account in Microsoft Family. If you don't already have an adult account, you can create one by following the instructions on the Microsoft website.

Access Microsoft Family settings: Sign in to your adult account and access Microsoft Family settings. This can be done through the Microsoft website or through the Xbox Family Settings app.

Add your child to the family: If you haven't already added your teen to the Microsoft Family, you'll need to do so. Follow the instructions provided on the Microsoft website or in the Xbox Family Settings app to add your child to your family.

Set up content restrictions: In Microsoft Family settings, make sure content restrictions are set appropriately to allow live streaming. Verify that "Allow live streams" is enabled for your child's account.

Check privacy settings on Twitch: In addition to settings in Microsoft Family, you may also need to adjust privacy settings on your child's Twitch account. Make sure the privacy and security options on Twitch allow live streaming for your account.

If you've followed all the steps above and your child is still receiving an error message when trying to set up live streaming, there may be a specific technical or configuration issue.

Please remember that live streaming may be subject to age and privacy restrictions, and it is important to make sure your child is compliant and has appropriate supervision while live streaming.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  6. XBF Aaron G Win User

Streaming problems

Hey bud there's 2 options to change your settings there's Xbox live privacy and app privacy. If you didn't go into the app privacy, you need to go in there to allow apps like twitch and mixer and stuff like that if your streaming from an app. Try going
    into App privacy instead of Xbox live privacy.
Thema:

why cant't i live stream on twitch through my xbox even though the privacy settings are on...

1. why cant't i live stream on twitch through my xbox even though the privacy settings are on... - Similar Threads - why cant't live

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  8. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  9. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  10. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...