Why can’ti play my career on 2k20 for Xbox1 when I have great internet ??

Discus and support Why can’ti play my career on 2k20 for Xbox1 when I have great internet ?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can’t I play 2k20 on my Xbox1 when I have great internet connection 5ea3c814-800e-4e68-9180-dfe0a57d73ef Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Meek Geek, Apr 20, 2025.

  1. Meek Geek
    Meek Geek Guest

    Why can’ti play my career on 2k20 for Xbox1 when I have great internet ??


    Why can’t I play 2k20 on my Xbox1 when I have great internet connection

    :)
     
    Meek Geek, Apr 20, 2025
    #1
  2. DeeHunt1 Win User

    NBA 2k20 my career

    I went to play my game nba 2k20 and none of my career players is there can u help me please
    How long do I have to wait for help I been trying to get help for 2 days now and I still have the same problem none of my career players are on my game I did nothing for this to happen and I still need help
  3. TH3xMADxHATTERx Win User

    My Career Server Problem

    This is ridiculous and is pissing me off. Everytime I try and play on my career it just keeps saying it can't connect to 2k servers then asking me to continue as an offline career. I don't want an offline career I have x box live and I have Internet connection.
    Why won't it work? I can't play now because of this annoying issue.
  4. UnbendingArc958 Win User

    March Game pass games first half

    Excited to see NBA2k20. I play a a very wide range of game which is what makes GamePass great. I decided no to get 2k20 when it first came out due to all the problems but now looks pretty solid. I have been wanting for a while now but hate buying sports
    game when there is a new one coming out in like 6 months. With being on gamepass i can save my money for 2k21 and still play 2k20.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

    NBA 2k20 my career

    Hey there DeeHunt1,

    Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to have this attended to appropriately. I can totally understand how this could be pretty frustrating after a while. If that's the only game progress that you've got problems with, it might be best
    to speak directly with 2k customer support directly.

    When you get the chance, get in touch with them and let us know if that helped.

    Thanks for reading!
  6. Christyna64 Win User

    MyCareer NBA2K20

    NBA 2K20 is rated E in the US, what region are you in? Also, online play is not rated which might be the issue. My Career is single player which would be rated E. Your dad might have put some restrictions on your account, and you will have to talk about
    this with him. If he didn't set any restrictions, and you still can't play then have him contact us for support.
Thema:

Why can’ti play my career on 2k20 for Xbox1 when I have great internet ??

Loading...
  1. Why can’ti play my career on 2k20 for Xbox1 when I have great internet ?? - Similar Threads - Why can’ti play

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]