Why can't xbox game bar download in my computer?

Discus and support Why can't xbox game bar download in my computer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a problem opening the Xbox game bar, so I deleted it and tried to install it again. I tried to download it again it did not work saying there has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EXEQUIEL S. LOMA, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Why can't xbox game bar download in my computer?

I had a problem opening the Xbox game bar, so I deleted it and tried to install it again. I tried to download it again it did not work saying there has been an error.
    Why can't xbox game bar download in my computer? [​IMG]

:)

EXEQUIEL S. LOMA, Aug 21, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello EXEQUIEL S. LOMA,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello EXEQUIEL S. LOMA,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand you are trying to install Xbox Game Bar and is unable to. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

If you were having issues installing games or apps from Microsoft Store, it could be an issue with the Microsoft Store or the device. To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. May we know if you can install other apps from Microsoft Store?
    2. When did this issue happen? Was there a recent Windows update or new application installed on your device?
    3. Are you able to update Xbox app from Microsoft Store?
    4. May we ask for a screenshot of your Windows version? On Windows search bar enter WINVER and open it. Please post a screenshot like this in your next reply:

[​IMG]

Here are the suggested troubleshooting you may try:

1. Install PC updates including Optional Update. Guide - Update Windows and if you have issues with update, please check the troubleshooting steps available here - Troubleshoot problems updating Windows.
    2. Note: Please make sure you know your credentials before proceeding to the next steps. If in doubt, try to manually sign in here: Microsoft Account | Home.
      • Log out from Xbox app and Microsoft Store. Make sure there is no account remain logged into those apps.
      • Reset/Repair Microsoft Store and Xbox app. Guide - Repair apps and programs in Windows.
      • Clear the store cache by typing “wsreset” in the Windows search bar. Run this as admin and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    3. Restart and disable all antivirus, antimalware, VPN, proxy, firewall and PC Optimizer.
    4. Sign into the Microsoft Store and please update all the Xbox apps by following this guide: Get updates for apps and games in Microsoft Store
    5. Launch Microsoft Store and install Xbox Game Bar. See if you can install the Xbox Game Bar again.
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello EXEQUIEL S. LOMA,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,

5. Tomm_A Win User

Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer

Hello lavavapr,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue on the error, ‘0x803FB005’, when trying to install applications from Microsoft Store. Let us work as a team to get to the bottom of this.

This issue usually appears if there’s a problem with the server or corrupted application in your device. Let us check it though by performing some troubleshooting steps.

We would like to ask few questions to help us further isolate the issue.

1. Are you connected with VPN?

2. Are you using third-party antivirus?

3. When did the issue start? Has there been any changes with the device before this issue happen?

For the meantime, here are the additional troubleshooting steps that we can try:

1. If you are using third-party antivirus, turn it off for a while and try downloading the app again.

2. Run the Windows Store app troubleshooter.

• Press Start.
    • Click the Type here to search button.
    • Input troubleshoot in the search box.
    • Click Additional troubleshooters to open the window shown in the snapshot directly below.
    • Select Windows Store Apps, and click the Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Restart Windows after going through the troubleshooter.
    3. Perform system scan. This will scan and recover corrupted system files.

• In the Windows search bar, search for Command Prompt and Run as administrator.
    • Copy the command one line at a time below it and paste it at the command prompt then press enter:
    [table][tr]
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    [/tr][tr][td]
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]
    SFC /scannow
    [/td][/tr][/table]

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Tomm_A Win User

Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer

Hello lavavapr,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Thema:

1. Why can't xbox game bar download in my computer? - Similar Threads - Why can't game

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  4. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  5. Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  6. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  7. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  8. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  9. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  10. Why can't I see my full library of games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see my full library of games?: I can't see my full library of games I tried resetting it and powering it off and on I tried turning off and on my internet and when I go into my full library of games it says "We're having...