Why can't Xbox find an Xbox controller?

Discus and support Why can't Xbox find an Xbox controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent in an Xbox controller for warranty and i was sent back a Windows 10 adapter in it's place. After their Scooby Doo "investigation" they said i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wackedfox, Dec 13, 2022.

1. wackedfox
    wackedfox Guest

I sent in an Xbox controller for warranty and i was sent back a Windows 10 adapter in it's place. After their Scooby Doo "investigation" they said i didn't send in a controller. I know i sent in a controller so if someone turns on the controller, doesn't Xbox have the ability to see that the controller with that serial number is infact stolen?

:)

wackedfox, Dec 13, 2022
  2. wackedfox Win User

But the service center said they received the package. And the tracking number shows it was delivered. What I'm trying to say is why can't Microsoft see where a controller is once it is turned on?

And if you don't know the answer, why are you answering?

You don't think i already contacted Microsoft? And UPS? I need someone who can help me and give me the answer to my question
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, If you've already contacted Xbox Customer Service and they've given you this information, try contacting the delivery service and see if you can get any information, unfortunately here we don't have access to that kind of information.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Wackedfox, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the real reason or accurately check this issue of your controller.

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary that you contact Microsoft support directly via chat, so they can try to track your control by your service order.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  5. wackedfox Win User

They are saying that the service center said they received a Windows 10 adapter, which is a lie. There should be a way that Microsoft can see where the controller is once it is powered on and tested
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Enregistrement N° série manette

Why can't you insert your controller's serial number? You can easily find it in the battery slot, if you have issues change the browser you are using

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wireless-controller-broken-wont-work
Thema:

1. Why can't Xbox find an Xbox controller? - Similar Threads - Why can't find

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  8. Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?: Can't find the dlc anywhere on the xbox store? Why is that? 3c8e93e9-5edd-4131-8d49-18ee7c48cd41
  9. Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?: So I've been playing AC Odyssey on my XBOX One. And at the end of each time I play, I do a manual save game in the menu. However, when I next get on to play, all of that progress is lost and I can...
  10. Why can't I find the file location for some of my Xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find the file location for some of my Xbox games?: Some of my Xbox games do not have a file location where I can see the application installed on my computer. They still run when I click the shortcut, but finding the actual application in my file...